LVARs stopped working in the 900/1000?

Has anyone else experience LVARs not working in the 900/1000?

Following all the guides around AP modes, HDG Selection and no nothing works... so far I've only been able to control BCN, Strobe, Nav an Taxi lights.. 

Just now, SimWare said:

Hi DJSean,

How do you address the Lvars ?

Best regards.

Using Spad.next and I've followed a lot of Les O'Reilly's videos..

I've setup LVARS using SPAD.next on my honeycomb bravo/alpha across the FWB A320, the WT CJ4... 

I just picked up the CRJ Bundle and it looks like a bunch of LVARS are not working in the 900/1000... is anyone able to verify?

• Aerosoft
6 minutes ago, DJSean said:

Using Spad.next and I've followed a lot of Les O'Reilly's videos..

I've setup LVARS using SPAD.next on my honeycomb bravo/alpha across the FWB A320, the WT CJ4... 

I just picked up the CRJ Bundle and it looks like a bunch of LVARS are not working in the 900/1000... is anyone able to verify?

Please can you list the variables you can't get working ?

I will test them.

Thank you.

47 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Please can you list the variables you can't get working ?

I will test them.

Thank you.

Yep and thankyou for helping :)

ASCRJ_LDG_LIGHT_NOSE
ASCRJ_LDG_LIGHT_LEFT
ASCRJ_LDG_LIGHT_RIGHT

ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_SEL

ASCRJ_FCP_SPEED_SEL

ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_SEL

Are just a few for starters...

It may be unrelated as I never tried it prior to the patch, but I purchased some new hardware (modules for the VKB Gladiator NXT) and am experiencing nothing but frustration trying to bind my controls using SPAD.neXt. Can anyone who uses LVARs to control a heading bug test their setup with the latest version, and if it works, report back with the action/rules they're using? It would be greatly appreciated as I'm driving myself crazy how to figure out how to use my new controls with the CRJ.

At the moment I have these rules defined:

Clockwise:

Please login to display this image.

Counterclockwise:

The clockwise rotation works, but as soon as I tick it even once counterclockwise, all future actions are screwed up and it increments/decrements by 28 rather than 1. Here is a recording to demonstrate:

Update from my side, I've been able to get the lights sorted and AP modes (except AP on)

Lights work with the following:

ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_LEFT

ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_NOSE

ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_RIGHT

No luck at all trying to get the Heading bug to sync or move left/right, no luck with ALT or VS knobs either...

17 hours ago, DJSean said:

Update from my side, I've been able to get the lights sorted and AP modes (except AP on)

Lights work with the following:

ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_LEFT

ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_NOSE

ASCRJ_OVHD_LDG_RIGHT

No luck at all trying to get the Heading bug to sync or move left/right, no luck with ALT or VS knobs either...

I haven't tested it thoroughly yet but this is what I'm using to increase my vertical speed. Decrease uses the ASP_VS_VAR_DEC event instead and then flip the decrement to increment on  ASCRJ_FCP_WHEEL.

I'd still really like to get some feedback on the HDG knob configuration from my previous post in this thread though.

3 hours ago, Aplato said:

I haven't tested it thoroughly yet but this is what I'm using to increase my vertical speed. Decrease uses the ASP_VS_VAR_DEC event instead and then flip the decrement to increment on  ASCRJ_FCP_WHEEL.

I'd still really like to get some feedback on the HDG knob configuration from my previous post in this thread though.

For your HDG problem I only had to useASCRJ_FCP_HDG_CHANGE Set 1 clockwise  and -1 for counter clockwise

My problem was I had it set as button push and not button push short. Changing it to button push short sorted all my problems and everything is working and set up now.

5 hours ago, DJSean said:

For your HDG problem I only had to useASCRJ_FCP_HDG_CHANGE Set 1 clockwise  and -1 for counter clockwise

My problem was I had it set as button push and not button push short. Changing it to button push short sorted all my problems and everything is working and set up now.

Strange that didn't work correctly for me but I was able to get it to work by using the ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_SEL_INC and ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_SEL_DEC events instead of modifying the data variables.

The Axes and Ohs template that had worked for the other versions is not working for me with the 900/1000.  Oddly, lots of other stuff seems to be working with the default configuration, including the rotary heading bug.  But the rotary altitude bug will not work.  I'd love any advice.  (Bravo throttle quadrant)

• Aerosoft
7 minutes ago, David Opderbeck said:

The Axes and Ohs template that had worked for the other versions is not working for me with the 900/1000.  Oddly, lots of other stuff seems to be working with the default configuration, including the rotary heading bug.  But the rotary altitude bug will not work.  I'd love any advice.  (Bravo throttle quadrant)

Hi David,

Can you try this ?
This is a copy of a post I just sent to someone else wha had a similar question.

Here are the code of the RPN scripts : 

INCREMENT : 
(L:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_SEL,·Number)·10·+·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_SEL,·Number)·(L:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_CHANGE,·Number)·++·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_CHANGE,·Number)

DECREMENT : 
(L:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_SEL,·Number)·10·-·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_SEL,·Number)·(L:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_CHANGE,·Number)·--·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_CHANGE,·Number)
Please see the video hereunder.

Archived