CRJ-900/1000 - I was going to wait with the purchase for a bugfix update but I had to put my money where my mouth was

Moridin

I mentioned earlier, in another thread, that I will wait with the 900/1000 upgrade for the CRJ until there is a bugfix update, that will fix LNAV, phantom waypoints, the speed tape and a few other things. Unfortunately (for me), @Mathijs Kok and Co. decided to address a few bugfixes in this release, which I was led to believe would not be done. Well done, bravo!

This of course meant that I had to put my money where my mouth was, so I purchased it last night.

Please login to display this image.

There are still a few issues to iron out but it is better. I spent a few hours in the CRJ9 doing a real ops from EKCH to EDDM, and then a few more in the CRJX flying around LOWI. This is easily the best jet airliner in MSFS at the moment.

Now, I hope the remaining bug fixes are still being worked on and I trust there will be an update in the following weeks, and that the CRJ won't be put on the shelf while Aerosoft works on other projects. Good luck! 🖖🏻

Changelog from Aerosoft One

1.0.11.0 Update 7 (for Sim Update 6)

• Fixed spring-loaded switches not returning in SU6
  • Updated flight model for compatibilty with SU6
  • Fix for Knob/Push combinations on FCP
  • Fixed (INTC) legs when cross track error to next leg is negative (= intercepting from the left). Test case: LSGG/04 ARBO8N SID
  • Mach/IAS Calculations adapted to MSFS SU5+
  • Exterior model icing added

Archived