CRJ 550/700 V 1.0.10 Error: 3 - Marketplace

Seth2413

32 minutes ago, Tom said:

Hi @Darron Hedge- Error: 3 means you are missing DLC entitlements. Unfortunately, this isn't something we are able to resolve here. Could you please follow the steps here to lodge a ticket about this particular error code?

@mborgia- Could you please confirm if you are also seeing Error: 3? If so, you'll need to follow the steps at the above link as well.

Sorry @Tombut that is just plain ridiculous.  Ive purchased the 550/700 and have used it tirelessly for some time, I love it but now because some extra seats have been inlcuded for a new bundle existing devoted owners of it have to go through this process to get it running again.  I'll do it of course but just shouldnt have to, was it tested?  Obviously not as I dont seem to be the only one.  

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Seth2413 said:

Sorry @Tombut that is just plain ridiculous.  Ive purchased the 550/700 and have used it tirelessly for some time, I love it but now because some extra seats have been inlcuded for a new bundle existing devoted owners of it have to go through this process to get it running again.  I'll do it of course but just shouldnt have to, was it tested?  Obviously not as I dont seem to be the only one.  

I completely understand the frustration here - I'm sorry for the issues you're having. Unfortunately, entitlements are not handled by us so I'm unable to resolve that for you here. Do keep in mind you'll only need to do those steps if you are seeing Error: 3 in the content manager. If you are seeing another type of error please let us know and we'll see what we can do for you.

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

I completely understand the frustration here. Unfortunately, entitlements are not handled by us so I'm unable to resolve that for you here. Do keep in mind you'll only need to do those steps if you are seeing Error: 3 in the content manager. If you are seeing another type of error please let us know and we'll see what we can do for you.

@Tomthe error 3 was only next to the crJ 550/700/900/1000 bundle which I dont have nor do I want to be honest.  

Ive restarted and this is what I now get when I search the CRJ.  The bundle line is replaced and I now have this.  Its like it has deleted my 55/700 version so when I go to intsall now it jst sits there in pending.  Wont download at all.  

To add the CRJ has disappeared from my planes list. 

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Seth2413 said:

@Tomthe error 3 was only next to the crJ 550/700/900/1000 bundle which I dont have nor do I want to be honest.  

Ive restarted and this is what I now get when I search the CRJ.  The bundle line is replaced and I now have this.  Its like it has deleted my 55/700 version so when I go to intsall now it jst sits there in pending.  Wont download at all.  

To add the CRJ has disappeared from my planes list. 

Please login to display this image.

Gotcha, that clears things up a bit more. The error code 3 would make sense if you didn't purchase the bundle and was likely just a temporary issue. For the issue you have now could you navigate to your simulators "Official\OneStore\" folder? The Official folder will be in the same directory as your community folder. Once there, please check to see if an "aerosoft-crj" folder is present. If it is, temporarily move this to the desktop, load up MSFS, and then attempt to install via the content manager again.

11 minutes ago, Seth2413 said:

By the way Seth2413 and darron Hedge (me) are one and the same person with the same issue.  For some reason my aerosoft account has also been decativated????? 

If you'd like these forum accounts merged drop me a private message with which account you'd like to be the main one. In terms of your Aerosoft account, this is referring to the Aerosoft.com store, correct? This generally means an activation/verification email wasn't clicked when creating the account. If you can drop me a private message with your store's email account we'll get that sorted for you.

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Gotcha, that clears things up a bit more. The error code 3 would make sense if you didn't purchase the bundle and was likely just a temporary issue. For the issue you have now could you navigate to your simulators "Official\OneStore\" folder? The Official folder will be in the same directory as your community folder. Once there, please check to see if an "aerosoft-crj" folder is present. If it is, temporarily move this to the desktop, load up MSFS, and then attempt to install via the content manager again.

If you'd like these forum accounts merged drop me a private message with which account you'd like to be the main one. In terms of your Aerosoft account, this is referring to the Aerosoft.com store, correct? This generally means an activation/verification email wasn't clicked when creating the account. If you can drop me a private message with your store's email account we'll get that sorted for you.

@Tom Im a steam version.  Any idea where that folder is?  

1 minute ago, Seth2413 said:

@Tom Im a steam version.  Any idea where that folder is?  

Actually think I may have found it here.  There is an aerosoft-crj folder in here.  

C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages

• Administrator
Just now, Seth2413 said:

Actually think I may have found it here.  There is an aerosoft-crj folder in here.  

C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages

That'll be it. Try moving the aerosoft-crj folder from there to your desktop (while the simulator is closed), and then try to install via the content manager again. This should hopefully fix the problem for you.

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

That'll be it. Try moving the aerosoft-crj folder from there to your desktop (while the simulator is closed), and then try to install via the content manager again. This should hopefully fix the problem for you.

@Tom Hasnt helped.  Now all there is is the 550/700/900/1000 bundle  that says notinstalled error:3.    I havent purchased the bundle, I dont want the bundle, I just want toe 550/700 back.  There is nothing in the update avilable section nor is the 550/700 file anywhere for me to download.   Can see why people get so pissed off at this rubbish.  

• Administrator

@Seth2413- That is indeed quite strange. If you haven't purchased the bundle it definitely shouldn't be showing in your content manager and is likely the reason you are seeing Error: 3, as you haven't purchased it as you've mentioned. Unfortunately, as mentioned earlier in the thread Aerosoft doesn't have access to the marketplace or entitlements, so you'll need to make a ticket to the Marketplace team to let them know you're experiencing this strange issue. They should then be able to double-check your entitlements as described here. Sorry I wasn't able to resolve this for you here.

Since this issue appears to be slightly different from the OP's, I've also split the topics as to not have too many posts in his topic and for the benefit of others having the same issue.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

@Seth2413- That is indeed quite strange. If you haven't purchased the bundle it definitely shouldn't be showing in your content manager and is likely the reason you are seeing Error: 3, as you haven't purchased it as you've mentioned. Unfortunately, as mentioned earlier in the thread Aerosoft doesn't have access to the marketplace or entitlements, so you'll need to make a ticket to the Marketplace team to let them know you're experiencing this strange issue. They should then be able to double-check your entitlements as described here. Sorry I wasn't able to resolve this for you here.

Since this issue appears to be slightly different from the OP's, I've also split the topics as to not have too many posts in his topic.

Yeah great.  To say im furious Tom is an understament.  We pay good money for this.  If using the marketplace continuously causes these issues then why do aerosoft use it.  It obviously causes more problems than what its worth.    The ticket suggestion you make asks for a novel to be written with information I dont have seeing as I purchased the CRJ some time, probabaly when it was released.  So no more CRJ for a while I would suggest, probably think twice about purhasing an aerosoft product in the future.  

• Aerosoft

Hi @Seth2413,

I can completely understand your frustration and we try our best to solve any issues you and/or others might experience. Yet we don't have any influence on the marketplance and it's behaviour, nor account specific entitlements. Only the Marketplace Team mentioned by Tom has the ability to work on the errorcode you encounter.

If there is anything further we can assist you with, let us know. We are sorry for any inconvenience you experience.

29 minutes ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi @Seth2413,

I can completely understand your frustration and we try our best to solve any issues you and/or others might experience. Yet we don't have any influence on the marketplance and it's behaviour, nor account specific entitlements. Only the Marketplace Team mentioned by Tom has the ability to work on the errorcode you encounter.

If there is anything further we can assist you with, let us know. We are sorry for any inconvenience you experience.

I'll keep trying some other solutions to see if I can get it going.  Finmgers crossed.  I love my CRJ.  Cant go on without her!!  

@Jonas S. @Tom Well the good news is ive been able to re-download the CRJ 550/700 file onto MSFS.  I dont know really how i did it, removed everything out of community folder to start with and went into the marketplace itself to find what I owned and it was in there with a download button and that worked.  Though I still cant see it on the content manager though and for whatever reason I still have the 550/700/900/1000 bundle with the error 3 code next to it .  At least I have her back, was a bit worried there for a while.  

This will remind me however NEVER EVER to purchase anything from the marketplace.  I'll be going straight to the developer from now on.  I actually dont know why I purchased there in the first because I do usually buy from the developers.  

Archived