CRJ 550/700 V 1.0.10 Update Marketplace DOWNLOAD FAILURE

mborgia

i tried to delete the default CRJ but MSFS won't even let me do that. i click delete and then confirm and then it goes back to this screen showing nothing happened. what the heck...

Please login to display this image.

UPDATE: i finally got it all to work

my steps

1) download -900/1000 in marketplace

2) delete -500/700

3) exit sim

4) load sim and re-download -500/700

5) exit sim

6) start up sim and load CRJ

7) profit!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, jetbluekid005 said:

This has to be the worst I’ve seen with regards to payware installs. Been at this 2 nights (trying to update the crj 550-700 and installing the 900-1000)  with no success or true support from Aerosoft

I'd have to disagree with your "no success or true support from Aerosoft." There's over a page of questions and answers here, many of which have helped the customer. Those, like you, that haven't been successful yet should be engaging with Microsoft, as it's their shop that sold the product. If you haven't already done so (I can't tell from your earlier posts), your best bet is to work with the MSFS zendesk by filing a problem ticket. If you get the response noted here, please let us know, as the response doesn't seem to be correct:

14 hours ago, jetbluekid005 said:

This has to be the worst I’ve seen with regards to payware installs. Been at this 2 nights (trying to update the crj 550-700 and installing the 900-1000)  with no success or true support from Aerosoft

Ok, let me get this straight.  You chose to buy from a third party (the Market).  You either knew or did not know about the issues and potential issues of buying stuff there.  If you did not know, then that is on you for sure.  If you did know, then wow you need to check your decision making matrix. Let's look at a real life analogy. 

You go to car dealer A and buy a car that was actually on the lot at dealer B, but dealer A calls dealer B and buys the car to sell it to you.  Dealer A messes up your paperwork and makes your life miserable so you decide to go to dealer B and raise holy hell over the transaction and subsequent service?  What world were you born into?  If you get a bad service at McDonalds do you file a complaint with Sysco? 

Dude I don't know how old you are but this is text book childish behavior.

2h ago I fired up the sim. In content manager there was another update for the CRJ550/700, something like 200 MB. 

I had updated yesterday, via complete re-install (see my previous post).

Anyways, I did this new update and it completed without problems. Now my CRJ from MS Marketplace is updated to ver. 1.014. Go figure!  🙂

Archived