some knob doesn't work on crj 1000

nonobacher

7 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

I just tried it out too and they work for me.... for what thats worth.... Hope you are able to resolve the issue.

Which version of the plane do you have (separate 550/700 and 900/1000 packages, or the CRJ bundle), and where did you buy it (in game store or Aerosoft store)? I'm having this issue on the Aerosoft store version of the CRJ bundle.

7 minutes ago, Seekay said:

Which version of the plane do you have (separate 550/700 and 900/1000 packages, or the CRJ bundle), and where did you buy it (in game store or Aerosoft store)? I'm having this issue on the Aerosoft store version of the CRJ bundle.

This would have been the upgrade with the 900/1000 add on via Aerosoft with MSFS via Steam

I had same problem on 1000. I run 700 to check if is same issue and loaded 1000 again and all works OK. I guess problem is that 500/700 is base and 900/1000 is extension. Extension is using some functions from base that need to be compiled. Run 700 wait 10 mins to let it compile and then run 1000 should be fine. 

21 minutes ago, shikamaru88 said:

I had same problem on 1000. I run 700 to check if is same issue and loaded 1000 again and all works OK. I guess problem is that 500/700 is base and 900/1000 is extension. Extension is using some functions from base that need to be compiled. Run 700 wait 10 mins to let it compile and then run 1000 should be fine. 

I just tried this and it did not work. It doesn't really make sense anyway as the -900 works but the -1000 doesn't; they would likely both suffer from the same issue if this was the case.

I haven't purchased/installed the CRJ 900/1000 yet, but I did install the latest update to the 550/700 and notice that I'm no longer getting any sounds when turning the knobs (SPEED, HDG, ALT, BARO, etc.) If I spin them quickly and repeatedly many times I'll hear a single tick of the sound once in a while, but it's not working the same way it was before (which was correct).

Add me to this list. I just posted in another forum. Same symptoms, Aerosoft store, upgrade package. 

Only the CRJ 1000 is affected.  550/700/900 operated as expected

-Arty58

• Aerosoft

Hi, could all people that experience this let me know some more details?

I just loaded the BritAir 1000 and selected "Ready to taxi" in the EFB, both range, format and nav-source work fine for me on CM1 and CM2 side. Where exactly do you encounter this issue?

Hello, just bought the CRJ900 / 1000 on aerosoft website. 

Here are my issues during a flight with the CRJ1000 HOP 

- Can't use the range / format 

- Can't load / change frequency radio

- Can't change sqwxk

- Aircraft does not consider a direct point in a STAR ( but out of it it works ). 

It is very embarassing to buy a plane that is actually not working well. 

Thank you. 

• Aerosoft
12 minutes ago, bowston81 said:

Hello, just bought the CRJ900 / 1000 on aerosoft website. 

Here are my issues during a flight with the CRJ1000 HOP 

- Can't use the range / format 

- Can't load / change frequency radio

- Can't change sqwxk

- Aircraft does not consider a direct point in a STAR ( but out of it it works ). 

It is very embarassing to buy a plane that is actually not working well. 

Thank you. 

Hi @bowston81,

please do not send us a list of bugs, rather open a seperate topic for a new bug. The first topic is being discussed here. Do you have any details as to when you encounter this issue? As mentioned above, using the steps I described I didn't experience any of that.

Hello,

it seems to be related to the Airfrance HOP! livery (model.HOP_FHMLH). The xml definition for the range and mode know is missing the variable that should be set ;) Quick comparison with another livery:

Please login to display this image.

18 minutes ago, saschl said:

Hello,

it seems to be related to the Airfrance HOP! livery (model.HOP_FHMLH). The xml definition for the range and mode know is missing the variable that should be set ;) Quick comparison with another livery:

Please login to display this image.

Bingo! The first and only CRJ1000 livery I tried before I encountered the issue was the AF HOP! one (the white one). I just tested this and indeed, the knobs on the AF livery don't work, but they do work on at least one of the Iberia liveries.

just cranked up the CRJX HOP Livery and confirm following not functional

range/format knobs left and right - the knobs are visual turning but nothing happens on the displays

R Window Heat - unable to switch on

L Window Heat - unable to switch on

R WSHLD Heat - unable to switch on

L WSHLD Heat - unable to swith on

APU Flap does not close after APU Shutdown

Lets see what else one discovers on the maiden voyage from Brest to Perpignan :)

(Bought via Simmarket - upgrade option)

Archived