Update CRJ1000 Disappointment w/Saitek Panels

8 hours ago, toniet70 said:

Very disappointed with the update and the CRJ1000. The same problems remain. Sale ripped off in parking lot. My Saitek panels are not working. I hope it is resolved soon.

Your Saitek panels will not work if you do not use software that can adapt them to use LVARs...  It is just a known fact with the CRJ and other planes that are complex that you cant use the default sim events

• Aerosoft

Hi Toniet70,

Do you mean that you previously had the 500/700 working with your Saitek and now the 900/1000 isn't working anymore? 

If yes, what system did you use to interface the Saitek and the CRJ ?

Thank you.

• Herman changed the title to Update CRJ1000 Disappointment
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I edited your topic title to include reference to the Saitek panels. This helps others with this concern find the post and minimizes duplicate threads.

• Herman changed the title to Update CRJ1000 Disappointment w/Saitek Panels
On 11/11/2021 at 4:19 AM, SimWare said:

Hi Toniet70,

Do you mean that you previously had the 500/700 working with your Saitek and now the 900/1000 isn't working anymore? 

Thank you.

I doubt it.  It probably means that he assumed they would work.  Assuming is a stupid game that gives out stupid prizes.  All he needs to do is get either SpadNext or Axis and Ohs and be happy. 

• Aerosoft
On 11/10/2021 at 9:14 PM, toniet70 said:

Very disappointed with the update and the CRJ1000. The same problems remain. Sale ripped off in parking lot. My Saitek panels are not working. I hope it is resolved soon.

What update? We did change a few things but never called this an update, we just added two new models. And indeed your Saitek panels stil do not work, they will never work 'out of the box' on these kind of complex aircraft. There must be hundred of topics on how to get them to work. Because you can, you just need some additional software. 

And parking lot? 

On 11/12/2021 at 2:20 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

What update? We did change a few things but never called this an update, we just added two new models. And indeed your Saitek panels stil do not work, they will never work 'out of the box' on these kind of complex aircraft. There must be hundred of topics on how to get them to work. Because you can, you just need some additional software. 

And parking lot? 

I was thinking the same thing.  Maybe he needs a better translation program.  

• Aerosoft
On 11/10/2021 at 9:14 PM, toniet70 said:

On 11/11/2021 at 11:19 AM, SimWare said:

Hi Toniet70,

Thank you.

Hi Toniet70,

We will be happy to help, but you just need to give some feedback on the questions asked.

The CRJ uses the Lvars to access several parameters, requiring therefore an external interface utility
as Logitech hasn't developped any CRJ specific driver.

However, here are two videos that can help you. These are made by our fellow simmer, Les O'Reilly : 

Best regards.

Archived