CRJ1000 looking good.

The latest addition to my hangar, the CRJ 1000.   Looking good !  The only problem is going to decide if it will be the CRJ 700 or the 1000 for the flight......

Please login to display this image.

Jerry

7 hours ago, happytraveller said:

The latest addition to my hangar, the CRJ 1000.   Looking good !  The only problem is going to decide if it will be the CRJ 700 or the 1000 for the flight......

Jerry

Is there any actual difference apart from it just takes more passengers??.  Anything in the cockpit that distinguishes it between the models.  I have the 700/550 and I only fly the 700 to be honest.  Just not sure if forking out another $30+ AUD is worth just having the same plane really.  

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Darron Hedge said:

Is there any actual difference apart from it just takes more passengers??.  Anything in the cockpit that distinguishes it between the models.  I have the 700/550 and I only fly the 700 to be honest.  Just not sure if forking out another $30+ AUD is worth just having the same plane really.  

Not really, bigger range more passengers. But that's how it is in the real aircraft of course.

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, it is a feature we are still working on but we need some assistance on that.

In some cases, approaches are really difficult. I am very curious about developments in this matter. I would be very happy if you could give some information.

Indeed, that's what many other developers said. The only thing you can do is to show the default weather map, but that looks totally unrealistic and has literally nothing in common with a weather radar.

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not really, bigger range more passengers. But that's how it is in the real aircraft of course.

Thanks Mathijs, There is part of me that would like the 900/1000 but I like to use the 700 for shorter journeys to regional airports so might just stick with that for now if as you say they are the same except a bit bigger.  $30 is just a bit too much for really the same thing.  Thanks for your reply.  

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, Darron Hedge said:

Thanks Mathijs, There is part of me that would like the 900/1000 but I like to use the 700 for shorter journeys to regional airports so might just stick with that for now if as you say they are the same except a bit bigger.  $30 is just a bit too much for really the same thing.  Thanks for your reply.  

I fully understand that. not the $30 though. It's €16 (plus VAT when applicable). That's roughly $18 (plus VAT when applicable).

On 11/12/2021 at 10:59 AM, Transair27 said:

yes...me too, but worth it!

I second that comment....another great add-on.   It is also good to have more choice and to be able to fly with a bit more weight.   And compared with some of the add-on aircraft, not a lot of money for the upgrade.

Jerry

And another screenshot of the CRJ1000.    Perhaps an award for the most boring livery, the new LH paint-job is so bland.  Surely they could have come up with something better than this.   Autumn light over Olbia, Sardinia and the CRJ departing.

Jerry

I hope all of this has been implemented in the new add-on CRJ 1000 or what are the 19.90 EUR for ????

"In order to counteract the“ tube feeling ”often criticized in the CRJ900 with the now almost 24 m long cabin, the windows have been enlarged by 5 cm. Improved avionics components have been installed in the cockpit (for example ProLine 21) a reinforced main landing gear with carbon brake discs, more luggage space, an improved air conditioning system with more even temperature distribution, rudders that can be controlled by fly-by-wire, as well as reinforced and enlarged wings (+7.5% wing area), LED lighting, larger storage compartments and indentations in the side panel the windows should improve passenger comfort. In addition to the standard variant and the extended range version (ER), a EuroLite version (EL) with a lower take-off mass and range (which should save landing fees) and a CRJ1025 with a higher operating mass were offered. "

Bombardier Canadair Regional Jet – Wikipedia

First of all, I would like to state that I am a customer. But I will speak fair. Please do not get it wrong. I had some disappointments with this add-on pack. However, I bought this product and I have been using the 1000 constantly lately. There are flaws, yes. But the changes in the flight model gave me a different airplane feel. That's why I don't regret buying it.

However, Aerosoft should focus more on this aircraft. There are definitely aspects that need improvement. The twin otters come with a very full package. And it looks very good for the price. CRJ came out very early and is much weaker than the Otter. So a few serious updates will make add-on customers very happy.

@Mathijs KokI know your point of view is price performance products. But CRJ is truly a great opportunity. Currently the only truly modern aircraft. That's why it is preferred. Sales will drop as other planes arrive. With new updates and maybe additional packages, customer satisfaction and continuity can be achieved.

A polite suggestion. I don't want you to misunderstand.

Archived