CRJ 900/1000 Upgrade for Marketplace version

Slarti_Bart

• Developer
1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Unfortunately something has gone a bit wrong and we apologize for that. I ask you to be patient while we sort things out.

I should add this is not a problem on Aerosoft's side.

vor 20 Minuten, Slarti_Bart sagte:

Right now I only see the full priced package in the marketplace. Will there be an upgrade version for CRJ 550/700 owners?

Thanks!

Did you try to restart the game? 

When I started it, it gave me the option to buy the update right away. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, Pilot21 said:

Did you try to restart the game? 

When I started it, it gave me the option to buy the update right away. 

Meanwhile they messed it up completely ;)

I figured the 'full price' version is the upgrade itself? $19.99USD, and it was $25.99 or something for me in CAD. ... Except the purchase is stuck on pending and won't actually go through. Guessing that's got something to do with what's been bungled?

Edit: To specify, the money's already been transferred from Steam to MSFS. But the actual MSFS purchase isn't going through. 

Works for me.

2 hours ago I did only see the upgrade for the CRJ 700, after upgrading and flying a bit I checked the markeplace again and the CRJ 1000 upgrade package is now available... downloading right now

Perhaps while yuou are sorting it all out ask them to put the 550/700 back up to be able to donwloaded, upgraded.  My 550/700 version has disappeared and when I went to re-download its stuck on pending.  Like it was just wiped from my content manager.  

PS - Im not looking to upgrade to the 900/1000 I just wanted to update my 550/700 version.  

Please login to display this image.

Archived