As a PFPX user from day 1 (I bought it as soon as it was released) it is very sad to hear but not suprising. 
Although customer support was never even at an average level, it is still the best flight planning tool out there.  

• Like 1

For having worked with Christian as Forum moderator and support , It is a very sad news.

We had here the best flight planning tool ever.

@ Christian : If you plan to develop another tool, let me know.

Kind regards

Pierre

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 2:30 AM, Pierre95 said:

For having worked with Christian as Forum moderator and support , It is a very sad news.

We had here the best flight planning tool ever.

@ Christian : If you plan to develop another tool, let me know.

Kind regards

Pierre

cant say anything better Pierre. another moderator from the old forum.

Phil

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is there any word if FlightSimSoft is still providing support?

- No response to direct messages on Aerosoft Forum

- No response to emails (both to office@flightsimsoft.com or support@flightsimsoft.com)

- No Response to ZenDesk Tickets

- No Response to Aerosoft forums

How can we get proper support?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a real world aircraft dispatcher. Long and short hauls for a major US carrier. I can tell you that PFPX has things that even real world flight planning software doesnt have. I would hate to see it go or the subscription to end. I use it exclusively for flight sim planning and have for a long time.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Just sharing here the free script I developped in regard to the end of official support : wx2pfpx. It's basically a weather source for PFPX using NOAA Global Forecast System. You can find it on AVSIM library. It has two mode, one optimized to load the data quickly, but you can also import the whole data grid to get a quite high precision on the whole map. You can also select the resolution the data source up to 0.25°/28km... It's quite new so feel free to give feedback, I'm open to suggestions !

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 1:25 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

We have decided to cease the sales of PFPX to the end of the month (November 2021). Although it still is a good program we are making this decision after consulting the developers who have stated that PFPX will not be developed or updated further at this point and that the developer support will only run on a minimum. We´d like to point out that the subscription server will still be online and that valid subscriptions will still work.

Sorry.

Dear Mathijs hi

it is too sad to hear that such a good product will be slowly phased out.

Am still using it and I will do as long as I can update the AIRACS.

Am writing you in regards to the bright idea of VATSIM, changing the Flight Planning page address, thus loosing the option to send our created FP to Vatsim directly through PFPX.

Is there any way we can address this ? Any solution around it ?

Many thanks

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use