Schlechte Downloadrate

Klemmutzki

Hallo zusammen, ich nutze jetzt das Aerosoft One Tool. Habe nur seit Tagen das Problem, egal welchen Server ich nutze, dass die Downloadrate im Durchschnitt bei 1,2 MB liegt. Finde das nicht normal.

Woran liegt das?? Auf der HP direkt bei Aerosoft downloade ich mit 6 MB oder höher?

Gruß Andre

• Aerosoft

We are using the Amazon network and those are 100% the most stable you can spend money on. From what location are you downloading?

Please login to display this image.

Btw, I am sure some people will comment I need to blank out my address. I do not. Why would I?

I just checked the data on the German server (as I assume you are using that), the average download speed from that one is at this moment is 77 Mbps.

• Aerosoft

I suggest calling your ISP because something between Frankfurt and your house is broken. There is absolutely nothing we can do about this, the average download rate at this moment from that server is 60 times higher then you get.

I am trying to update the CRJ and I have the exact same problem. about 2-3 MB/sec.

I live in Arizona and tried the US and the EU servers.

(The update quits with error at 12% every time but that is probably a whole other issue that I will investigate in another thread...)

• Deputy Sheriffs

For those with hung downloads, If you're using Aerosoft One, I strongly advise deleting your version 1.0.6.0 installation, leave AO, then reopen it and reinstall the CRJ. I had this same behavior this morning with a gigabit connection, and when I uninstalled and reinstalled, the download speed went up to the mid-teens in MB/sec.

34 minutes ago, Herman said:

For those with hung downloads, If you're using Aerosoft One, I strongly advise deleting your version 1.0.6.0 installation, leave AO, then reopen it and reinstall the CRJ. I had this same behavior this morning with a gigabit connection, and when I uninstalled and reinstalled, the download speed went up to the mid-teens in MB/sec.

Thank you very much for the help, this actually takes care of it! 

Much more helpful than I don't have that problem on my end so you go fix it yourself...

Thanks Herman!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad to hear it helped at least one person. I have no idea why the speed was so slow for the update, and relatively fast for the full install. Server weirdness I suppose. Anyway, happy you're able to go enjoy the update.

Archived