November's Screenshot Contest:- Black and White is Back!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Year is almost at an end and we could not complete is without our "Black & White" theme.  So Let's see your Simulated Black & White images of anything within a Flight SIM environment.

Here are a few from my collection:-

Roll out on runway 10 - TFFJ:

Please login to display this image.

BN2-Islander:

Short Final to TVSM - Piper Arrow:

Piper Arrow:

Don't be late - PENETRATE!!  DA62

Carbon X-Cub:

The Venerable Q:

Pilatus PC-6 Amphibian

Champion C152::

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your "FLIGHT" images as we welcome Prepar3D, MSFS 2020, X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.  

Good luck to all participants.

A look into history (I changed my entry while the forum still allows it, which to my understanding is allowed in the rules: "Participants are only allowed one entry (unless specified otherwise) - which cannot be changed after making the entry within the allotted time that the forum allows the image to be changed.")

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 11/22/2021 at 7:56 AM, Captain Doctor said:

As always - GREAT pictures!

Folks,
Congratulations to Captain Doctor on winning November's Screenshot contest.  Intriguing capture!!

While there were not many entries they did make coming to a final decision a challenge.

Email to follow shortly

Yes I agree with decision to pick Captain Doctors screenshot as winner.

I do NOT even know where in the heck did he get amazing famous Mt Rushmore scenery and the screenshot looks extremely real!!  That can be the screenshot of the year 2021!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived