Bravo TQ and MSFS CRJ Assignment Problems

Recently purchased MSFS 2020 and Aerosoft CRJ for MSFS.  Several hours spent getting familiar with the products and setting up my controls, views etc. I have a Honeycomb Bravo TQ and have had no success in assigning the rocker buttons or re-assigning the pushbuttons along the top of the TQ. The top buttons are pre-assigned via the Honeycomb Configurator and are functional.  Also, the left rotary when set to Alt does not control the altitude setting in the aircraft. The other rotary assignments work.

I have tried assigning the buttons and rocker switches via the Sim, the Configurator, FSUIPC7 and Lorby SI with no success. FSUIPC7, Lorby SI and the Sim will accept the assignment but none of the assigned buttons/switches will actually activate the respective control in the CRJ.

No problem with axis assignments.

I would be very interested in comments from anyone who has had success in assigning the Bravo buttons/switches in the MSFS CRJ.

Thank you.

Martin

• Aerosoft

Hi Bigmarty,

What functions do you want to assign to the switches with AxisAndOhs and how did you do it ? 

What Lvars did you use ?

Best regards.

3 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi Bigmarty,

What functions do you want to assign to the switches with AxisAndOhs and how did you do it ? 

What Lvars did you use ?

Best regards.

Thanks for the reply. I talked to Oliver at AxisandOhs and he directed me to a template for the CRJ. I installed this and it has activated buttons/switches that I was unable to set up before. So I am ok at the moment and can now see if I can fly the aircraft instead of fiddling with setup. Many thanks to Oliver for the help.

Martin

Archived