FS2020 CRJ FMS Load Error

I purchased the CRJ 550/700 directly from Aerosoft because the Marketplace wasn't working. The automatic installation installed it into the community folder. There is a folder called "WORK_Default" where I found 2 or 3 flight-plans that came with it and they load without error so this seems to be the correct folder to save new flight plans but every one I tried fails to load. When I enter the plan manually it works fine.

Any suggestion are greatly appreciated. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, I see. In MSFS the various folders where data are stored are a bit confusing. The correct folder (for the MSFS DVD/Store version) is:

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

You can also find this information in the documenation: CRJ Flightplan Format.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

This location is not working for the CRJ 900/1000. 

I can create Simbrief flight plans and import them using the save location but the CRJ 900 addon does not load them.

Same flight plans loaded in that location work for the CRJ 550/700.

I am seeing the same problem as the OP.

The CRJ 900/1000 is in a different folder, so it does not load the flight plan. You have to direct the simbrief downloader to the folder: 😄 \ Users \ YOUR_USERNAME \ AppData \ Local \ Packages \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe \ LocalState \ packages \ aerosoft-crj-900-1000 \ work That would be enough. If you want to fly with the 550-700 then it should be switched back to the other folder.

The same thing happens with the AIRACs from Navigraph. At the moment it does not update, so you have to copy the folder from aerosoft-crj to aerosoft-crj-900-1000 (at least in my case, bought in Marketplace)

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have to make sure that you place the flightplan in the correct folder. Due to the nature of MSFS it is not possible to have a common folder. So the corect folder for the 900/1000 is:

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj-900-1000\work

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

You have to make sure that you place the flightplan in the correct folder. Due to the nature of MSFS it is not possible to have a common folder. So the corect folder for the 900/1000 is:

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj-900-1000\work

Just searched and found your comment on the forums as I was having a similar issue. Thanks :)

This folder is not there by default so I created it. Also created the "work" folder under it. 

Copy the flp file and still getting the same behavior, there's a yellow message "Route loaded" but it doesn't 

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

It depends on where you bought the CRJ. On the marketplace, two separate folders were required, thus aerosoft-crj for the -550/700 and aerosoft-crj-900-1000 for the... well... -900/1000. If you bought it elsewhere, you don't receive a separate installer for the -900/1000 but a bundle package which contains all four models. This only uses one folder: aerosoft-crj.

If you use the marketplace version, the -550/700 and -900/1000 do not have access to each others work-folders, so currently the only way to share settings and flightplans is, to copy them from one package to the other. Make sure to only do this with the work folder or its contents, not with the m*.* files.

You do NOT need to manually create an aerosoft-crj-900/1000 for non-marketplace versions.

35 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

It depends on where you bought the CRJ. On the marketplace, two separate folders were required, thus aerosoft-crj for the -550/700 and aerosoft-crj-900-1000 for the... well... -900/1000. If you bought it elsewhere, you don't receive a separate installer for the -900/1000 but a bundle package which contains all four models. This only uses one folder: aerosoft-crj.

If you use the marketplace version, the -550/700 and -900/1000 do not have access to each others work-folders, so currently the only way to share settings and flightplans is, to copy them from one package to the other. Make sure to only do this with the work folder or its contents, not with the m*.* files.

You do NOT need to manually create an aerosoft-crj-900/1000 for non-marketplace versions.

As I mentioned above, I have bought the CRJ from Aerosoft shop so I will go ahead and delete the additional folder. 

One thing I did notice that once I'm clicking on the route itself under the route menu and getting the yellow notice, the only item that is being imported - the flight number. All the rest are not.

Below is the flp file:

[CoRte]
ArptDep=EDDM
RwyDep=EDDM08L
ArptArr=EDDP
RwyArr=EDDP08R
ArptAltn=EKCH
SID=INPU3Q
SIDEnrTrans=INPUD
STAR=GOXL1R
EnrSTARTrans=GOXLI
STARApprTrans=
APPR_Trans=VECTORS
RwyArrFINAL=I08R
CoRoute=
FltNo=CLH2166
DctWpt1=UPALA
DctWpt1Coordinates=49.214372,11.221436
DctWpt2=KEMES
DctWpt2Coordinates=49.550000,11.224167
DctWpt3=ANELA
DctWpt3Coordinates=49.768764,11.224603
DctWpt4=LONLI
DctWpt4Coordinates=50.074739,11.226386
DctWpt5=LASGA
DctWpt5Coordinates=50.360586,11.228075
DctWpt6=VOCIM
DctWpt6Coordinates=50.634444,11.207778
DctWpt7=GOXLI
DctWpt7Coordinates=51.111944,11.558333
[PerfData]
CrzAlt=30000
CrzAltAltn=36000
PaxCnt=87
PaxWeight=174
CargoWeight=4773
FuelWeight=9469
WindDirClb=153
WindSpdClb=19
WindDirCrz=139
WindSpdCrz=16
WindDirDes=136
WindSpdDes=11
ISADev=-3
ResFuel=1706
TaxiFuel=500
[VNAVData]
TransAlt=5000
TransLvl=18000

Comparing it to the PDF file under documents seems to be okay.

Any suggestions will be appriciated!

Cheers,

Amos

19 hours ago, mopperle said:

IMHO this is an old issue with Simbriefs export. For whatever reson they only put in DCTs with coordinates.

Thanks, I will try to edit the file and see if that goes well

• 1 month later...

Hi, guys

First of all, hava a happy new year.

I am facing the same issue: whenever I try to load a flight plan created and saved by CRJ FMS itself, I got the yellow LOAD ERROR message and no flight plan is loaded.

I've checked and my FLPs are being stored at 

C:\Users\decio\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

that I understand it is corret.

According to Aerosoft One, my CRJ 550/700 is uptodate.

Please note those FLPs doesn't came from any 3rd part provider, but from CRJ's FMS itself.

I appreciate any help from you.

Thank you.

Sure! Please see following:

[corte]
arptdep=SBPA
rwydep=SBPA11
arptarr=SBFI
rwyarr=SBFI15
arptaltn=
sid=
sidenrtrans=
star=ANBA1A