Navdata Pro issue with Windows 11

Airbus Lover

Hello Staff,

I made a clean installation of windows 11 on my PC and after installing Navdata Pro and inserting my details, the application for some reason does not detect my credentials and cannot download any airac.

Any suggestions?

Regards and thanks

Nope. Still doesn't work.

The download button is still disabled. Already put personal credential data and the app does not recognize the product details.

Check attached as you can see download button disabled.

Thoughts?

Please login to display this image.

I consider myself experienced on flight simulation, been here since FS98 days and I dont remember to be stuck for two days because I didn't ticked a box! Thanks Otto lol

In my defense, I have a very high resolution that makes menus and letters looking very small and simply didn't read what the ticked box meant. In fact on this screenshot is quite clear as it actually big size. Be my guest do delete this topic.

Rgds

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, Airbus Lover said:

I have a very high resolution that makes menus and letters looking very small and simply didn't read what the ticked box meant.

You can solve this by doig the following:
right click on the ndp exe, go the compatibility tab and make the settings as below:

Please login to display this image.

Archived