Has anyone received any feedback from FSS beyond a “we’re having a look” ?

I doubt anything has been fixed (and doubt even more that they are doing anything to correct this), the fact that it jumped from Nov-1/00:00z to Nov-4/00:00z and has been stuck there since (currently 20:51z) when it should now be on Nov-4/12:00z is no coincidence either. 

This lack of communication/support from FSS incredible. PFPX is still being sold by FSS and on Aerosoft. Many of us users also of pay for annual subscriptions.

If this is the end of the line for PFPX and FSS then why not show some minimal respect to your loyal customers and make an official announcement?

FSS, how difficult is it for you to spend five minutes and and provide an update to your customers?

It has been years now that you have ignored this forum and your customers. 

@Mathijs Kok Could Aerosoft please try to establish contact with FSS?

Hello,

Christian has been working all day now to bring weather back. After a restart of the server (2 days ago) weather data normally comes back within some hours, but not this time, sorry. He‘s still working on getting weather back.

we are really sorry for the waiting time and would give you a free server time.

hope to be able to report good news very soon.

best regards 

judith

Thank you for the update Judith

I am sure I speak for others when I say that I am very relieved to hear that you are working to resolve this. Your support is appreciated.

The truth is I simply can’t imagine flight sim without PFPX! 

1 hour ago, FlightSimSoft.com said:

Hello,

Christian has been working all day now to bring weather back. After a restart of the server (2 days ago) weather data normally comes back within some hours, but not this time, sorry. He‘s still working on getting weather back.

best regards 

judith

Thank you for your response.

FYI, it's almost midnight UTC, but the wx and track data hasn't updated during the day. Cache has been deleted before starting PFPX.

Please login to display this image.

3 hours ago, FlyPrecisely said:

Thank you for your response.

FYI, it's almost midnight UTC, but the wx and track data hasn't updated during the day. Cache has been deleted before starting PFPX.

Nick, reread Judith's post, they are still working on it and will report when fixed!

11 hours ago, FlightSimSoft.com said:

Hello,

best regards 

judith

Thank you for the update! Hope it gets resolved soon.

Hello all,

It was a very long night for him, but now weather and tracks should work again. 

We try to add the free server time automatically to all members (with valid server subscription).

If this don´t work (within the next 3 days), please send an email or PM and I´ll send you a server code.

Best regards,

Judith

7 hours ago, FlightSimSoft.com said:

Hello all,

It was a very long night for him, but now weather and tracks should work again. 

We try to add the free server time automatically to all members (with valid server subscription).

If this don´t work (within the next 3 days), please send an email or PM and I´ll send you a server code.

Best regards,

Judith

A big thank you!

Archived