Komodo , Dsky - Boa Vista , Homasim Ahvaz Issues !

michalis

Hello ,

I have recently bought and installed successfully the above three Airports into my Msfs2020 !

Aerosoft's Komodo , Dsky - Boa Vista and Homasim Ahvaz .

I am able to load a flight using any of them , but when i press esc to load another flight it Gets Stucked and i have to press Alt ctrl del. to End the game !

If i try to load the Content Manager it again gets Stucked and i am Unable to continue and i have to end the game and start from the beggining !

Please see attached screenshots !

I search through Fs Forums and i found a very similar issue with other airports (or Repaints) from other forum members !

Some forum members are talking about Json files ...

It’s not Asobo problem. It’s scenery developer problem. You need always check your files for correct syntaxes. There is a lot JSON validators )

Others are talking about Mods in the Community folder that are not compatible with SU 6 .

I have a total of 1338 Addons ! I removed all of them from my Community Folder . Restarted my ms2020 and everything was working fine !

I then Reinstalled Komodo Boa Vista and Ahvaz and the Issue Reappeared !! 

Please have a look at all three of them and let me know for any solution 

Thank you very much 

Mike Georgiou

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
43 minutes ago, michalis said:

I am able to load a flight using any of them , but when i press esc to load another flight it Gets Stucked and i have to press Alt ctrl del.

I have and tried all these sceneries and I can not confirm your findings. For me, they all work just fine.

This is very weird !

I tried again Uninstalling and Reinstalling all three of them and still the same issue !!

As you can see in my screenshots attached , it get stucked and i am unable to continue !

Since you are not encountering the same problem as i do , something else is my issue .

As i mentioned above , i do not have any problems with my rest 1338 sceneries installed !

No idea what is going on ! At the moment i have them all Uninstalled until a solution is found !

Indeed this very weird !!

It seems that i am the only one having these issues !

If i Install the Airports they load just fine and i can fly without any problems !

If i do that , then i am Unable to load my Content Manager or end and exit the Simulator , Unless i press Alt Ctrl Del .

No idea what is going on .

I have an idea !

Is there any way i can Install my three Airport's Not from Aerosoft's One Application, but from a direct link ( if you can provide me with one ) .

As i used to do when i used to buy , download and install my Airport's from Aerosoft Shop in the past !!

Just to eliminate the case that my issue is created using Aerosoft one !! ( Eventhough i doubt it ) but it worth's a try !!

Mike

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, michalis said:

I have an idea !

Is there any way i can Install my three Airport's Not from Aerosoft's One Application, but from a direct link ( if you can provide me with one ) .

As i used to do when i used to buy , download and install my Airport's from Aerosoft Shop in the past !!

Just to eliminate the case that my issue is created using Aerosoft one !! ( Eventhough i doubt it ) but it worth's a try !!

That would really make no difference.

Mike, 

An idea to try, as it works for me with the same issue, albeit at other airports, reduce your LOD setting to the lowest setting and load into the airport you want, and then when loaded in you can reset the LOD to whatever you want, (apparently the LOD level is the issue)

7 minutes ago, michalis said:

Are the above sceneries ever going to be available through ORBX Direct ?

I doubt it as I think the arrangement is aerosoft made products and therefore D-Sky would have to approach Orbx separately 

16 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Mike, 

An idea to try, as it works for me with the same issue, albeit at other airports, reduce your LOD setting to the lowest setting and load into the airport you want, and then when loaded in you can reset the LOD to whatever you want, (apparently the LOD level is the issue)

I doubt it as I think the arrangement is aerosoft made products and therefore D-Sky would have to approach Orbx separately 

Thanks for your reply !

I tried and it worked 50% !!

I managed to load Komodo and then to reset my LOD !

I even managed to End the flight successfully and this time i did not have to press Alt + Ctrl + Dlt to return to the main menu !

But i am still Unable to load my Content Manager !!

Something very weird is happening !

As i mentioned above None of my 1338 Airport's Sceneries Planes or Repaints have any issues !

So either i Install the three Airports and Not be able to Load my Content Manager , or wait for a fix !!

Maybe the Upcoming SU7 will solve my problem , who knows !!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an Update !

I found and solved the issue !

It was caused by :   Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN  ..... Repaints !!

Most probably Not Compatible with SU6 

You can mark my Issue as Solved !

Archived