Thanks for the communication, Mathjis. Do you have any idea which many bugs you intend to tackle in the next update? Do you expect to continue working through the list until everything is resolved or is this going to be the last significant release? I think Aerosoft has done a good job of eliminating the worst issues, but the bug list is quite long. Issues aside, the CRJ remains my favorite aircraft to fly and I'd really like to see the pain points eliminated and for it to reach its full potential.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

For information, after the Twin Otter (and of course CRJ 900/1000) is released we'll most likely circle back to the CRJ project to fix a few open issues and to make it ready for the Xbox platform.

This just made my day! Cannot wait to get the CRJ on Xbox; it will be a huge milestone for MSFS on Xbox to finally have a detailed airliner. 

Archived