Order Not processed !

michalis

Hello 

Today i have ordered and purchased three Airports from Aerosoft Shop !

Two of them were succesfull . The third One with an Order Number of :1120369901

Is still Pending and as far as i can see my Order has not been processed yet !!

Be Adviced i have paid the amount of 10,69 euros for my Purchase !

Could you please Check and let me know what happened with my Order !

Thank you 

Mike Georgiou

I had an issue with my Bank and they could not authorize my purchase !

Now everything is sorted out !

I tried to Reorder the airport plus i bought another one 1120369962 HomaSim - Airport Tehran International !

I Paid successfully for both of them , but when i went into my account to download them , both of them are shown as : Order Not Processed !

Any idea what is going on ?

Thank you 

Mike Georgiou

Goodmorning ,

Today i got an email from Aerosoft Support that my Order  :1120369901 has changed and my Order is completed !

Thank you very much !

Please Recheck as i have one more Order that i have paid and still my Order is Not Processed !

Order 1120369962 HomaSim - Airport Tehran International !

Thank you very much for your help 

Mike Georgiou

Paypal is currently checking the order.
Your money is set aside and reserved, but normaly you get informed for that, too.
This could take between 24 and 48 hours, if it last longer, feel free to contact us again, and we will check this again.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As strange as it sounds, the issue is due to the fact this is an Iranian airport and PayPal is an American bank.

You must be kidding me !!

Ah, that answers why my PayPal payment was on hold during my purchase as well. took them about 24hrs to sort it out. Never had an issue in 15 yrs. I told them in not so many words what i thought.

• Aerosoft
23 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Ah, that answers why my PayPal payment was on hold during my purchase as well. took them about 24hrs to sort it out. Never had an issue in 15 yrs. I told them in not so many words what i thought.

Indeed. The moment any US based company sees anything even faintly related to countries they have a problem with they default to blocking it and have some human check it out (if you are lucky, I ordered something from Cuba a while back and Ebay just told me they were unable to sell it. Makes you wonder why they had it for sale....)

Archived