AES 1.95 released!

OPabst

Hi...

thats funny. A few weeks ago I was exactly in the same Avanti Air sitting in EDLW and thinking about a small pushback truck. With all the problems with the FSX and the wonderful working combination of AES and FS9 I know where I'm doing my non VFR flying... :-D

Keep up the excellent work

Thorsten

Oli....when are you planning to release this version? My Visa is armed and ready for more AES credits :mrgreen: !!! Hopefully within this week :lol:

Must say those are great improvements to both the Air Stairs and Pushback Truck. Now my passengers won't get wet when boarding/de-boarding planes parket on an non-airbridge apron.

Hopefully there'll be more surprises on AES 1.95 :roll:

Thanks for the wonderful pics Rainer :shock:

Lovely screenshots. I can't wait for this release as it is virtually an All-Star cast of airports as well as the vehicle updates. We all appreciate your hard work Oliver. Keep it up.

Oliver,

My wishes were granted? Great man, now with the new stairs, passengers can embark the plan "dry" when it's bad weather (snow, hail, rain) and the towtrucks are outstanding. Tiptop ........... waiting ........... and going to buy new credits :D:) 8) :lol:

Oliver I noticed you have been doing alot of work in Asia as of late. There are 2 very good sceneries for RPLL (Manilla, Phillipines) on Avsim and I'm wondering if you would consider doing 1 of them as well. I know the procedure is for us the users to contact the developer and then they contact you, but if you are interested in doing one I would need to know which one so I would know which developer to contact.

For the record; I don't know the developers personally, I would be attempting to contact them like anybody else via the contact info in the respective "readme files".

Insert this in the Avsim search engine:

1) rpll_220899.zip

2)rpll2004.zip

• Developer
Oliver I noticed you have been doing alot of work in Asia as of late. There are 2 very good sceneries for RPLL (Manilla, Phillipines) on Avsim and I'm wondering if you would consider doing 1 of them as well. I know the procedure is for us the users to contact the developer and then they contact you, but if you are interested in doing one I would need to know which one so I would know which developer to contact.

For the record; I don't know the developers personally, I would be attempting to contact them like anybody else via the contact info in the respective "readme files".

Insert this in the Avsim search engine:

1) rpll_220899.zip

2)rpll2004.zip

Thanks, but let me first take a look to the scenery. But not before the release, now all time is full planed.

Thanks, but let me first take a look to the scenery. But not before the release, now all time is full planed.

No problem and no rush :) .

• Developer
Is there any chance of bringing AES to the Overland Japanese airports series? They'd be a great addition to the AES family.

Bill

Yes, maybe, the first contacts are just started.

Very nice job!!!

But could you also modify the stairs textures because AERO in blue is not really realistic!

It's not possible to put for each airports a real texture like Lufthansa in main German airports, Air france in France, etc...?

However one more time: very very nice job!!!!

• Developer
Where can we download the new version from?!

As allways on the product page:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10333

Scroll down to "Free Download", there you find the link for the installer.

After you have finish the install (don't deinstall the old version, just run the new installer), please check this post here:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=16907

and replace the AESHelp.exe with the attached file of that post, so you get not into problems with the free airports.

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day. With CYYZ and LLBG AES'ed my freeware scenery wishlist is finally complete. All I can say is thank you Oliver. Toronto has gone to a higher level, Chicago is now complete, and Ben Gurion is now that perfect midrange airport from Europe. I also love the fact that Asia is getting a lot of love. Oliver you are the best man, keep up the exceptional work that you do as I look forward to all the airports, new vehicles, and new features to come.

Is there any chance of bringing AES to the Overland Japanese airports series? They'd be a great addition to the AES family.

Bill

Hi, I've been in contact with Overland and has been bridging them to Oliver.

Please take look at the post http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.ph...c0e86fe7a6350de

That's great news. Overland makes some nice sceneries.

I totally agree with you and I believe that they are very interested and let's hope their airports will be AES'ed soon :roll: