[GCTS Tenerife South] - Hole in ground texture under terminal building

AT.Flight

I've loaded up at stand J3 at GCTS and noticed right in front of me that the ground texture of the undercroft under the terminal building is partially missing, leaving an open void.

I've done the usual of rebuilding content.xml and also removed everything but this one scenery from the Community folder. But the issue remains.

This is with v1.0.1 of Sim-Wings GCTS on Microsoft Flight Simulator v1.20.6.0

Many thanks,

Ashleigh

Please login to display this image.

15 minutes ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi Ashleigh,

I could not verify that right now. Did you try it with an otherwise empty community folder?

Hi Jonas, 

Unfortunately yes I already tried that. The second photo (from the cockpit) I had removed everything from the community folder except the one airport. The first photo was from a week ago, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't a scenery conflict on my side before I posted here

This looks like a similar issue I had with La Palma airport... Does the texture show correctly when viewed from another angle or using the drone camera?

I've gone in once again to try. 

I've removed everything from Community:

After reducing my community to nothing, I deleted both Content.xml and everything in the SceneryIndexes folder so that the sim rebuilds both on initial launch. Attached the Content.xml file that was created. It has nothing but the Asobo content (base game + world updates).

The issue is still very much present for me, and it does not matter what angle the camera/drone is:

The issue only appears around the one gate, J3. The rest of the undercroft renders correctly.

Actually, even more bizarrely, the above error only happens if I set gate J3 as the departure point. If I set departure at a remote stand, it all renders correctly. Go back and launch again at gate J3, it doesn't render. 

@Jonas S. can you try to reproduce by setting departure point as gate J3 and launching?

Content.xml

37 minutes ago, Er!k said:

This looks like a similar issue I had with La Palma airport... Does the texture show correctly when viewed from another angle or using the drone camera?

Unfortunately not. No matter what angle I look at it, be that with the drone camera, external camera, or internal cockpit camera, the glitch very much there

On 10/28/2021 at 7:01 AM, OPabst said:

It's the same MSFS issue with environment occluder as in La Palma, we will remove them with the next update.

Thanks for investigating it! 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived