ENVA Trondheim MSFS

NISMO

Is there a way to register products purchased through MSFS within Aerosoft One so we can get the updates as they're released rather than when MSFS put them on the store (probably in like a month!!!)?

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, ollie.j said:

Is there a way to register products purchased through MSFS within Aerosoft One so we can get the updates as they're released rather than when MSFS put them on the store (probably in like a month!!!)?

Sorry, this is not possible. 2 different shopsystems, 2 different technical installation procedures.

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2022 at 4:01 PM, Jo Erlend said:

The update for Trondheim (v1.0.9.0) is now available through Aerosoft One.

Along with some fixes and adjustments it also includes support for the Aerosoft VDGS module!

Please login to display this image.

Will this update also be pushed to Orbx? I purchased this scenery from there. Great to see VDGS coming to more airports @Jo Erlend

11 hours ago, Imatams said:

Will this update also be pushed to Orbx? I purchased this scenery from there. Great to see VDGS coming to more airports @Jo Erlend

Would also like to know as I just bought it through Orbx during the sale. 

Received a notice from Simmarket today May 17 that there were updates for Trondheim (v1.0.9.0 and Cologne/Bonn (v1.0.7.0) but when I go to those products at Simmarket all I can download is Aerosoft One which i already have and it only shows my owning the Twin Otter.  If I run the original ASUpdate it show all my products are up to date (Trondheim v1.0.8.0 & Cologne-Bonn v1.0.6.0).  So, how do I get my updates for these products?

DISREGARD!!!

I figured out how to add my product Key to Aerosoft One.   

• Thanks 1

I too have been waiting for the ORBX update since last Friday (today is Tuesday). I cannot seem to find a way to put an ORBX-acquired license key on the Aerosoft One library since any attempt at getting customer service from them just directs me to this forum. What this means to unresponsive ORBX is that I won't be purchasing any more third-party software out of them.

• Aerosoft
19 minutes ago, obriets said:

I too have been waiting for the ORBX update since last Friday (today is Tuesday). I cannot seem to find a way to put an ORBX-acquired license key on the Aerosoft One library since any attempt at getting customer service from them just directs me to this forum. What this means to unresponsive ORBX is that I won't be purchasing any more third-party software out of them.

I am very sorry about that. If you drop us a mail at support@aerosoft.com with the details I am sure we can sort this out. When needed we will move your order to our system.

• Like 1

How to get update for this airport on ORBX? There still old version... Is here any way to move the product key from ORBX to AerosoftOne? Some people trying to report to ORBX about the update without any success. 

Regards

The update for Trondheim is now available on Orbx. Unfortunately the VDGS does not work for me. It just says "No items do Display". On Cologne and Brussels, which I own through Aerosoft One, the VDGS works fine.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Pilot4587 said:

The update for Trondheim is now available on Orbx. Unfortunately the VDGS does not work for me. It just says "No items do Display". On Cologne and Brussels, which I own through Aerosoft One, the VDGS works fine.

We will talk to them.

• Upvote 1

@Mathijs Kok same here...

EDIT: 

Based on @Jo Erlend''s feedback in the EDDK thread I check the folder vs. the XML and found the mismatch, Orbx installs in a folder named aerosoft-trondheim:

changed that folder name to aerosoft-airport-enva-trondheim as the xml expects it to be named and..

Works!

IM

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Of course will it be updated on MSFS marketplace. But when it will be available there is out of Aerosofts control.

• 5 months later...

At this time (7.12.2022) the current version on marketplace ist 1.08. and the jetways does not working. The Verification of Marketplace can not take more than half a year or? It is a real pity not to be able to use the airport to its full extent

On 12/7/2022 at 7:44 PM, ryk said:

At this time (7.12.2022) the current version on marketplace ist 1.08. and the jetways does not working. The Verification of Marketplace can not take more than half a year or? It is a real pity not to be able to use the airport to its full extent

That's one of the reasons to why I avoid buying in the Marketplace