ENVA Trondheim MSFS

NISMO

The jetways do not work at your airport. Unfortunately they don’t move, I tried several jetways! 

The second point is not entirely your fault! Nevertheless Marketplace customers shouldn’t wait several weeks for a update (up to 8 weeks). If it’s a couple of days, I can accept it. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, NISMO said:

Nevertheless Marketplace customers shouldn’t wait several weeks for a update (up to 8 weeks). If it’s a couple of days, I can accept it. 

Unfortunately this is something, Aerosoft has zero control over it.

• Developer

Hi, this is a known issue with T-type jetways at the moment. How jetway animations are handled changed in SU5 and we're still waiting on some updated documentation, but this issue is actively being looked into.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
11 hours ago, A321-800 said:

Same problem, bought the product on aerosoft.com.

No improvment.

First and last product from aersoft that i buy.

Coming in and just ranting and downvoting one of the most valuable devs around for giving a valid explanation is an unacceptable behaviour. Did you experience such an unpleasant Christmas to behave like that? Anyway, you will get some additional time to think about your approach.

For all others: you can be sure that as soon as Jo got the necessary tools and docs, this will be fixed.

• Like 3

• Developer

Just a small update on this issue, the jetway animations have been fixed and are going to be included in the next scenery update along with support for the new aerosoft VDGS module.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2021 at 8:48 AM, Jo Erlend said:

Just a small update on this issue, the jetway animations have been fixed and are going to be included in the next scenery update along with support for the new aerosoft VDGS module.

Hello, do you any plans for this update ? Can't wait for functionnal jetways at ENVA ! :)

• 3 weeks later...

VDGS dont work for me at ENVA. I land at runway 09, request taxi to gate by ATC and taxiing to the mentioned gate. I can see the marshaller and the pushback truck, but the VDGS only show the temperature and the UTC time. Any help?

• Aerosoft
10 minutes ago, bkk117 said:

VDGS dont work for me at ENVA. I land at runway 09, request taxi to gate by ATC and taxiing to the mentioned gate. I can see the marshaller and the pushback truck, but the VDGS only show the temperature and the UTC time. Any help?

There no VDGS at this moment. We hope to release that module soon.

• Developer

Hi guys, I did a quick check with v1.0.8 and the VDGS works as it should on my end, can you verify that you're using the latest version of Trondheim?

As Mathijs mentioned there is a new VDGS module being developed that is more robust and support for Trondheim is coming as soon as possible.
(The VDGS currently used at Trondheim is based on the MSFS default ground service code, so it's somewhat limited.)

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Jo Erlend:

Hi guys, I did a quick check with v1.0.8 and the VDGS works as it should on my end, can you verify that you're using the latest version of Trondheim?

As Mathijs mentioned there is a new VDGS module being developed that is more robust and support for Trondheim is coming as soon as possible.
(The VDGS currently used at Trondheim is based on the MSFS default ground service code, so it's somewhat limited.)

Thats really crazy..... I buy ENVA end of Jan. So i think its the latest version....

• 5 weeks later...

Can I ask if the jetways in ENVA is suppose to work? Or is this coming in a later update? 

Best regards, 

Thomas

• Deputy Sheriffs

They worked for a while in version 1.08 but broke after SU6 again. Beingf looked at, but no timeframe given.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To add, I dont think that they will ever work with a CRJ. I've ben several times at ENVA flying there with a CRJ and we never docked at the gates.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Am 3.3.2022 um 15:25 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

There no VDGS at this moment. We hope to release that module soon.

Am 8.3.2022 um 11:59 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

And it is, why would it not be?

The advanced module that is for many of our products and not just for this one, will be available soon and a free update for you. 

Any news about the update?

2 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

The update for Trondheim (v1.0.9.0) is now available through Aerosoft One.

Along with some fixes and adjustments it also includes support for the Aerosoft VDGS module!

Thank you so much for this update and your hard and brillant job !

• Thanks 2