Problem with reversing settings on A330 Aerosoft, A310 IniBuilds Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Airbus Handles

Hello ! I have a problem with setting the Honeycomb Bravo Airbus Handles throttle reverses, namely I use the downloaded A330, A320 Family and A300 Inibuilds profile for standard handles, unfortunately this profile does not work with Airbus Handles which are an addition. I have no idea how to assign these reverses so that they work fully with A330 Aerosoft and A310 Inibuilds, I tried to assign the reverses in the configurator, but the levers for reversing the thrust are not displayed as separate buttons and I have no way to assign them. I am asking for help in solving the problem. Throttle configuration shown in the picture below:

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Dear Marcin,

The reverser handle are only used as a looking mechanism to enter the reverser zone of the  throttle levers.

Use the contacts triggered by the levers detent. 

The levers only reach the detent when the reverser handles are actuated.

Best regards.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 11:58 AM, SimWare said:

Dear Marcin,

The reverser handle are only used as a looking mechanism to enter the reverser zone of the  throttle levers.

Use the contacts triggered by the levers detent. 

The levers only reach the detent when the reverser handles are actuated.

Best regards.

Actually, that is incorrect.  The levers on the Airbus set are each a mappable button, in addition to the reverse detent.  Using the Toliss A321 as an example, in the Honeycomb Configurator, the reverse handles use the "Lever 3 Commercial GoAround" mapping for Engine 1 and the "Lever 4 Commercial GoAround" mapping for engine 2.  In the sim they are "Button 16" for Reverse Lever 3, and Button 1 for Reverse Lever 4, under "Other Controls."

So in my mappings for my Toliss A321 setup, I have the two Reverse Levers mapped in the Honeycomb Configurator to "thrust_reverse_toggle_1" and "thrust_reverse_toggle_2" for idle reverse thrust.  Then I have the reverse detents mapped in X-Plane to "Hold thrust reverse at max #1" and "Hold thrust reverse at max #2" for full reverse.  Works well, the only thing I have to remember is to lower the levers first, before moving the throttle out of the reverse detent.

• Aerosoft

Hi DarthBelan,

"The levers on the Airbus set are each a mappable button, in addition to the reverse detent."

You are right indeed. The Reversers levers do indeed trigger an input.
I suppose I made a confusion between the TCA Airbus and the Honeycomb Airbus set.
It is almost one month ago. I don't remember for sure.

Sorry about that.

Best regards.

Archived