Rocking left to right.

Hi all,

Is anybody experiencing the rocking left to right after a waypoint again since SU6?

It seems worse than previous for me. Constant roll left to right for about 10nm after a waypoint. 

Ross C

vor 24 Minuten, RossC sagte:

Hi all,

Is anybody experiencing the rocking left to right after a waypoint again since SU6?

It seems worse than previous for me. Constant roll left to right for about 10nm after a waypoint. 

Ross C

3 threads down from yours.  LNAV behaviour......

2 hours ago, JetNoise said:

3 threads down from yours.  LNAV behaviour......

I'm not entirely sure that thread relates 100% to the same thing.

That is discussing over flying waypoints and turning early etc....

There used to be distinct rocking in the roll axis after a waypoint from left to right to try and re-align with the flightpath.

They did fix it post SU5 and it has been flying fine since, then SU6 arrived and now its rocking again.

I will try and get a video of it. 

Its not subtle. 

Ross C

I flew the CRJ700 for the first time this morning since SU6. The rocking you describe is indeed pronounced as it tries to reestablish the route after a turn.. This was a flight from KPHX to KROW with a 70 knot direct tailwind at FL350 270 knots indicated (mach .76).

Also:

Noticed the strobe lights are always on when parked at the gate with the switch off.

The baro knob, when trying to push in for standard pressure, is very hard to find the click spot to push. The arrows (left and right) are always in the way.

Archived