CRJ7 Crash CLIPR2 Arrival

Unsure at the moment if this is CRJ related or MSFS (I will test additional aircraft in the near future) but I repeated the same crash under the same conditions twice. KEWR to KDCA. DCT BIGGY V3 MXE CLIPR2 RW19 transition route. Descending just under 10,000 following the CLIPR2 arrival and both times MSFS crashes. Could be MSFS will try with new cache and A320 soon and report back (~48 hours). 

I believe there is some issue with flying in the DC area after Sim Update 6. I believe it has something to do with the scenery and not navdata or any particular aircraft. I know I was watching a stream of a group flight a few nights ago and it seemed like everyone experienced a CTD in the same area. Not impossible that your crash had a different cause relating to the CRJ, but the most likely scenario is a scenery issue.

Archived