LEMD Scenery Error

Hi guys, with the latest 1.03 update posted today the scenery no longer accurately represents the airport at all. There are plenty of missing assets including whole terminal buildings which are no longer contained in the scenery, just the jetways. The previous version had an additional folder (cant remember the name) but now there is only one so I'm just wondering has there been an error with the upload. I'll attach a few screenshots when I get the chance.  Thanks. 

EDIT: Screenshots to show the issue including a major FPS issue that wasn't present in the previous version. 

Please login to display this image.

Unfortunately I don't have that installed, probably my fault for deleting the previous version before checking this new one worked. The only folder I have now is the airport, and that still doesn't contain the whole airport.

• Administrator

May be the deleted folder is in the Trash? Then you can restore it...

But Ok, if not than it's bad...... I have answered your additionally ticket too....

And as mentioned I will try to clarify this a soon as possible...

Greets Heinz

Hi!

There are a lot of things in the manual. For example, that there are two folders:
Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 01 - Airport
Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 02 - Mesh
But in fact there is only one folder:
Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid!

Have a good flight anyway

• Developer

Try putting both folders on top in you scenery_packs.ini (01 on top, then 02, then everything else) and check if the airport looks right after that. If it still does not look right try setting the "Number of world objects" slider in the XP graphics options to the full right setting and check again.

If the slider setting fixes you issue please report back - if so this is a misconfiguration in the scenery istelf and the dev needs to know to change some settings for a future fix.

If there is just one folder I suspect there must be something gone wrong with the latest update as I can't imagine they have removed the custom mesh for the airport and it's technically  impossible to include the airport and the mesh in a single folder.

Vor 1 Stunde, FlyAgi sagte:

Try putting both folders on top in you scenery_packs.ini (01 on top, then 02, then everything else) and check if the airport looks right after that. If it still does not look right try setting the "Number of world objects" slider in the XP graphics options to the full right setting and check again.

There are no

Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 01 - Airport

and
Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 02 - Mesh,

there are only

Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid!

Vor 1 Stunde, FlyAgi sagte:

If there is just one folder I suspect there must be something gone wrong with the latest update as I can't imagine they have removed the custom mesh for the airport and it's technically  impossible to include the airport and the mesh in a single folder.

That's right!

good flight.

• Administrator

Moin, 

our store has now uploaded LEMD in v1.02 again, with the two folders ...01 - Airport and ... 02 - Mesh.

I'm in the process of clarifying what's going on with version 1.03....

We will clarify the v1.03 problem as soon as possible an then we will upload v1.03 again (with the two folders).

Sorry for this issue....

Greetings Heinz

Archived