Budapest V 1.3 for FS9

Philipp

Hi,

I read that Budapest V1.3 has already been released for FS9. I bought V1.0 some time ago and upgraded to version 1.2 during the last time. No I wanted to upgrade my Budapest scenery to Version 1.3 but I can't find an update/patch. Not in the update section nor in my personal account where I bought the scenery.

Where can I get version 1.3 ?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Philipp

Hi Shaun,

thanks for your reply.

I visited my account and couldn't find a download link for the latest version of Budapest. I found an information that a download was active until the 24th November 2007.

But I think this was meant for the basic version, which I downloaded immediately after buying the scenery. Normally updates aren't time limited.

There is an active download link for the new FSX version but this one wasn't developed for FS 9.

Thanks for further help.

Best regards.

Philipp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi!

I have the box version (version 1.20) of this scenery. Is there any way to update it to 1.30, or it's only possible for the download version.

I tried the update section of my account, but I only have the folowing updates:

• Budapest 2007: Full updated to version 1.20
  • Budapest 2007: Ground altitude incorrect - Aircraft wheels sunk
  • Free FSX-Version (Mega Airport Budapest V1.40)

Regards

Andrew B.

PS: Anyone can tell me what the difference between the 1.20 and the 1.30 version? Thanks.