CRJ 900/1000 (released)

Mathijs Kok

Okey, im usually not the guy who asks for release-dates. But let me word it this way:
Is there a CHANCE that we COULD see the 900/1000 already tomorrow with the weekly marketplace-updates, IF everything goes as planned? :)

And yes, pricing is very fair, thanks for that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Reýmez95 said:

I bought the CRJ 550/700 package in the MSFS Store. Is it possible to buy the upgrade in the Aerosoft store? Or do I need to buy it again in the MSFS store (I'm not a fan of the MSFS store).

Sorry, not possible as we do not have access to the database who bought the product in the marketplace.

I purchased the CRJ 550/700 package from the MSFS Store. For the upgrade do I need to buy from Aerosoft shop and will I have mine upgraded to CRJ 900/1000?

Mod Edit: I changed your font for you to the normal 14 point instead of the huge one you used. Please avoid that in the future, as it comes off as shouting. If your mobile device did it for you, please consider waiting to post until a normal size font is available. Thanks.

• Root Admin
51 minutes ago, binhodcrj021 said:
I purchased the CRJ 550/700 package from the MSFS Store. For the upgrade do I need to buy from Aerosoft shop and will I have mine upgraded to CRJ 900/1000?

Mod Edit: I changed your font for you to the normal 14 point instead of the huge one you used. Please avoid that in the future, as it comes off as shouting. If your mobile device did it for you, please consider waiting to post until a normal size font is available. Thanks.

If you bought the CRJ 550/700 at the marketplace you will have to buy the 900/1000 there. But as with the whole CRJ project release is on both sales platforms  at the same time, so you will not have to wait.  And of course files/ features etc are 100% the same. 

1 hour ago, JasonmCork said:

Does the 900/1000 have Autothrottle?

Not in the sense of the 700 but actual like the A320

Unfortunately it does not have autothrottle. As these aircraft are based on the real life aircraft, autothrottle was to expensive to do. You will fortunately have to bring this majestic bird in for landing, manually which is awesome.

• Like 3

True, the entire CRJ family wasn't planned with an A/T system because Bombardier thought at the time that no airline would pay for that additional system. That's why the CRJ is also a more hands on aircraft where you as a pilot have to do more stuff ;) Compared to an Airbus it's not just monitoring :D 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, u4g said:

Unfortunately it does not have autothrottle. As these aircraft are based on the real life aircraft, autothrottle was to expensive to do. You will fortunately have to bring this majestic bird in for landing, manually which is awesome.

I do like the increased workload! Its just as i will fly longer sectors in the 900, AT would be ideal so i can shower or go to the shop!

But if its not in it its not in it and of course putting it in when its not there would ruin it!

On 11/1/2021 at 2:38 PM, M4V3R1CK said:

True, the entire CRJ family wasn't planned with an A/T system because Bombardier thought at the time that no airline would pay for that additional system. That's why the CRJ is also a more hands on aircraft where you as a pilot have to do more stuff ;) Compared to an Airbus it's not just monitoring :D 

Makes it twice as enjoyable too because of that!

Plus, set the right N1 during cruise and the speed almost stays stable anyway 🙂 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BritishAvgeek said:

Makes it twice as enjoyable too because of that!

Plus, set the right N1 during cruise and the speed almost stays stable anyway 🙂 

Yeah it does in fairness. There was one Sim update that made it behave a bit crazy if you didnt mind it during flight but thats long since fixed.

Your videos were great!

• Upvote 1

Are we any closer to understanding a potential release window yet? I saw that there's pretty much nothing holding it up other than a "green light" from Asobo / Microsoft, but as I understand it Aerosoft don't have to wait for these things with the CRJ?

On 11/1/2021 at 1:22 PM, u4g said:

Nothing unfortunate about it! 😀

• Like 2

The CRj 550/700 already is a joy to fly. I do like the hands-on approach when it comes to managing CLIMB/THRUST. Only complaint is I can't tame my normal snooze/YouTube time during cruise!

PS:(Being sarcastic of course)