Aerosoft: A Deserved Acclamation!

Fab10

Hi,

It has occurred to me that the Aerosoft CRJ for MSFS has been an absolute stalwart of my MSFS installation since, well, pretty much the beginning of MSFS.

It was the first serious entirely third party airliner to be developed for this platform, and was released very early on in the life-cycle of MSFS. Whilst it has benefitted from one or two updates often neceassry after sim and world updates, the product has fared extraordinarily well during all of this time.

In fact, whilst other developers are still prepping their wares, not one has been released in all of this time.

So, kudos to Aerosoft for this not insignificasnt achievement!

Thanks,

Fabio

I agree with you gentlemen.  I flew from KPHL (Philly, Pa) to KCLE (Cleveland, OH) and it flew the route perfectly. The weather in Cleveland was heavy rain and clouds up to 24, 000ft. I could not see a thing in the soup. It tracked all the way to the runway but I got nervous, turned off autopilot and the plane veered right of the runway. I got it back on course but I knew I should have left it on until I saw the lights. 

Thank you Aerosoft for the adventure!

Archived