Does anybody know how to get the time to TOD above where it just gives the next waypoint with a constraint and the time to the waypoint? Like above where is says DESCENT WATBU here?

I have seen on videos where it gives time to descent.

Best,

Andrew

Please login to display this image.

It shows when you're close enough to the TOD (like 2 minutes away), but it doesn't always show.

Also, the TOD time is bugged anyways (as are the TOC, ETA, etc) so this data isn't too useful.

4 hours ago, eag_a said:

It shows when you're close enough to the TOD (like 2 minutes away), but it doesn't always show.

Also, the TOD time is bugged anyways (as are the TOC, ETA, etc) so this data isn't too useful.

This really should have been fixed by now? How long as this aircraft been out?

8 hours ago, abennett said:

This really should have been fixed by now? How long as this aircraft been out?

How do you know it "should have been fixed by now"?

On 10/21/2021 at 11:26 PM, Crabby said:

How do you know it "should have been fixed by now"?

Because it has been out long enough that bugs like this should have been fixed. They have been reported and should be fixed. Simple. People have payed money for this product and it should work properly.

8 hours ago, abennett said:

Because it has been out long enough that bugs like this should have been fixed. They have been reported and should be fixed. Simple. People have payed money for this product and it should work properly.

So do you know how it's supposed to be fixed?  You must since you are sure that it has been long enough.  Have you spoken to Asobo about what sim parameter may be effecting this?  You seem very knowledgeable.  Maybe you should apply to work for Aerosoft and help them?

• Aerosoft
On 10/29/2021 at 10:16 PM, abennett said:

Indeed, and like with every bit of software I know there are open issue that the developers might solve or will not solve. This is one we will indeed look at, but we do not feel it is breaking the simulation. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 6:29 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, and like with every bit of software I know there are open issue that the developers might solve or will not solve. This is one we will indeed look at, but we do not feel it is breaking the simulation. 

Oh come on, time to TOD is a fairly standard thing. I've never seen any another leading payware aircraft developer leave something as glaring as this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 9:58 AM, eag_a said:

I can confirm and a lot of thing seems to be random, TOD showing, HDG sync working, flight path symbol jumping up and down

On 10/30/2021 at 7:29 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Mathijs: you're always claiming that your aircrafts focus on daily operations rather than obscure functions that barely any pilot uses in the real world. Fair enough, this makes sense.

But then functions that are used in each and every flight need to function. Currently, the times to TOD, TOC (as seen on MFD DATA) as well as the PROG page (time to destination shows --- often), and the DIR INTC altitudes (mismatch with LEGS altitude) are all borked.

Archived