SU6 Possible Issue

Took a bit, but SU6 finally downloaded and I tried two flights with the CRJ. They were short flights both from KPHL to KDCA (DQO BAINS SUDOY CLIPR CLIPR2). This is a flight I've taken several times already without issue before SU6. I crashed to desktop both times short of EYES. 

This is using Navigraph navdata. Let me know if there's anything you need to troubleshoot this one. The only other differences are that I added two L-VAR additions (turn on/off Master Battery and Open/Close Parking Brake). That's it.

Win10/64, 32GB RAM, 3070gfx, Intel i7-8700. Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo and CH Products pedals. 

2 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi,

do you happen to have the reports generated in the event viewer of those two crashes?

Sorry. I am not familiar with this feature. How do I generate them? I've now CTD'd three times and have given up for the evening.

5 minutes ago, Jonas S. said:

Can you try this flight with an empty community folder and only using the CRJ?

Will do so later today. The CRJ is all I'm flying these days so that's easy. How do I get you the Event Viewer reports in case?

FWIW, very few things in the Community Folder. Navigraph navdata, Toolbar Pushback, Self-Loading Cargo, Lorby AAO and that's just about it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 hours ago, Agrajag27 said:

How do I get you the Event Viewer reports in case?

click on Windows Start button and type "event" and it will be the first item that comes up. Then choose "Windows protocols/Application" and look for entries at the time of the crash.

There are a lot of reports on the MSFS forum from people experiencing CTDs in the KDCA/KADW area. One user said they resolved the issue by deleting their content.xml file.

On 10/20/2021 at 9:20 AM, Jonas S. said:

Am considering doing this just now (busy schedule ATM), but will also try Mike's information above.

4 hours ago, MikeB54 said:

There are a lot of reports on the MSFS forum from people experiencing CTDs in the KDCA/KADW area. One user said they resolved the issue by deleting their content.xml file.

Thanks! Found it on there.

6 hours ago, MikeB54 said:

Okay, THIS did not work for me. I have a hunch it may be that I run Navigraph NAVDATA, so next up is seeing how I do with no stuff in Community.

On 10/20/2021 at 9:20 AM, Jonas S. said:

Okay. Test completed. It's NOT anything in the Community folder (exclusing CRJ). Still crashed at 7nm from EYES. I had a hunch it was the NAVDATA for sure, but clearly not unless that stays in the sim without the files in the Community folder, but I don't think so.

2 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi,

I've tried to reproduce that, however I had no "luck". I've forwarded this to the testers.

On the MS forums it's a given. You cannot fly near KDCA without crashing regardless of plane or settings. 

Archived