ToLiss A319/A321 & Airbus Throttle Pack Reversers

Hi there,

Has anyone had success in correctly configuring these (expensive) handles to use the reversers properly? They worked fine with the Boeing handles, but when I added the newly purchased Airbus-pack handles to my setup, they WILL NOT go into reverse using the paddles. I can get them to toggle to max reverse only, but that gives me no throttle control over reverse (like I am able to achieve with the Boeing handles). Nothing has changed on the profile, except for the handles. I am most likely doing something wrong and would appreciate some guidance.

EDIT: The configurator sees the red A/T Disconnect buttons as the 'Reverser / Go Around' button, and I cannot find a separate listing for the reverser paddles. So pressing the A/T disconnect red button actually toggles the reversers. Very frustrating.

• 1 month later...

Hello

I don't have this Airbus kit but after watching videos on the net, it seems to me that the reverse controls of the Airbus kit are only physical blocks and don't have any switches associated to these reverse controls.

Is this correct ?

If so there can be two choices:
- either configure the max reverses for the axes used.
- or, if you want to control the power of the reverse, use the "reverse toggle" commands 1 and 2, use the throttles and then go back to deactivate the reverse.

I personally stay with the standard throttles for which I made a profile that uses the reverse controls according to their positions.

Good flights

Hervé

Translated with DeepL

Archived