Simple Traffic preview (Released)

Mathijs Kok

• Root Admin

Simple Traffic is an imperfect product (that is why it is not called Ultimate Traffic or something). It's cheap (and cheerful!) and simply aims to make the airports we all visit look better.  So you see this at Frankfurt:

image.png

and not fictitious default liveries but RyanAir, British Airways and yeah Lufthansa ofcourse. And there are dozens of airlines included and they all appear on the right airport.  See here for more information: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1112-simple-traffic/

For now I will leave you with a video. 

Ohhh btw, this will be a 15 euro product. 

• Like 11

• Root Admin
2 minutes ago, Jannis D. said:

If the files are .gltf it should be no problem. Then it seems like a nobrainer.

Perhaps, just keep in mind that we will not support that use.  I understand this is important for a certain group of users, but this product is really aimed at the vast majority who just want their airports to look better without any configuration etc. Install and forget. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin
25 minutes ago, Steven Watt said:

is there a release date yet 

thanks 

No, but the fact our first test with SU6 were promising did help a lot. This is really one of those projects that I, as project manager, like to get out as soon as possible and keep tweaking it after release. It's not an aircraft where a bug can ruin your flight. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Incredible. I can wait for this. Actually this is what is really missing from MSFS at this moment :( until other goodies will come out!

On the other hand, I have a QQ, we will be able to see also planes who are taking-off ?! or lining-up in queue to takeoff?

Thanks!

Hi, nice to see that the project continues, a question: but this addon only replaces the liveries of msfs with the real ones or does it also have real traffic based on timetables? Thank you

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, six75 said:

Hi, nice to see that the project continues, a question: but this addon only replaces the liveries of msfs with the real ones or does it also have real traffic based on timetables? Thank you

It uses the AI models from the sim but adds the liveries and adds schedules.

• Root Admin
13 hours ago, Anthony Mawaya II said:

Can we still replace some Airlines with custom models of our own?

We for sure do not position the product as capable of that.

As I keep saying, this is called 'Simple Traffic', it is not intended to be the AI Traffic tool we all would like to have. You install it and your airports will be filled with real suitable liveries instead of fictitious ones. That is literally all it does. That's also why it only costs 12.50 euro (plus VAT when applicable). 

If you are looking for a tweakable AI tool that adds dozens of new models, you will have to wait. I am sure this will be available as some point. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Aviator1985 said:

Where did you see that? In the trailer video there are several shots without the nameplates. If that really needs to be activated that is immensely immersion breaking and a deal breaker for me.

I think he is getting it from the link above. If you look at the second picture down, underneath it states "These settings are more or less standard but mandatory for Aerosoft Simple Traffic to work correctly.", however the Nameplates option does not have an arrow, so it's not clear if it is needed or not.

• Mathijs Kok changed the title to Simple Traffic preview (Released)
  • Mathijs Kok locked and pinned this topic