Compatibility Sim Update 6, V1.20.6

simonedestradis

6 minutes ago, DGH said:

so is it safe for Aerosoft to release an update soon in that case ?

I believe I read that the next update wouldn't be until the CRJ900/1000 is released, and last we heard that was either late September or October so hopefully it's imminent. No idea what fixes are going to be included though.

22 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The 900/1000 will on release be identical to the 550/700. We do have some update plans but we need stability first.

Wouldn’t it be more fair to your existing customers to update and make fixes to the 550/700 first, get stable, then release the expansion?

Just now, Gilandred said:

Wouldn’t it be more fair to your existing customers to update and make fixes to the 550/700 first, get stable, then release the expansion?

Maybe its me, misunderstanding Mathijs but isn't that what he said?

36 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The 900/1000 will on release be identical to the 550/700. We do have some update plans but we need stability first.

Can you clarify what this means? Are you saying that the 900/1000 will have identical systems to what the 550/700 currently does, or that when it will released both will have an identical, updated version? I understand from reading the 900/1000 preview thread earlier that there are some very minor differences between the two models in real life that may or may not be considered after launch.

I had 2 CTD today when entering the runway (exactly on the same spot), but I was flying the P-38 from a small rural airport in Georgia. These flights were before today’s update, but I thought I mention them, because of the similar circumstances leading to CTDs

Seem the right mouse click to sync bugs is not working again. Everything else on my last flight seemed normal. Seems lift off was smoother...could be just a coincidence.

• Aerosoft
On 2.10.2021 at 10:45, TheGreatestDonut sagte:

I have now made 3 flights with the CRJ700. EDDH-LOWI, EDDH-EDDM, EDDH-LSGS.  And so far everything was good. 

But I have one more request. Leave the CRJ1000 Free :D

And please take it with fun 😃

Hi Folks,

The CRJ will not load for me after SU6. It just freezes on the load page. Waited for over 30 mins and no luck. I rebooted and tried again and waited over 30 mins and it still wont load. 

I have flown other aircraft after SU6 with issue. Any thoughts?? Thanks

• Aerosoft
34 minutes ago, simpilot2450 said:

Hi Folks,

The CRJ will not load for me after SU6. It just freezes on the load page. Waited for over 30 mins and no luck. I rebooted and tried again and waited over 30 mins and it still wont load. 

I have flown other aircraft after SU6 with issue. Any thoughts?? Thanks

Not really, as we are sure it is compatible, I would start with cleaning out your Community forum.

The CRJ will veer off to the left while taking off. I need to keep around 25-30% right rudder otherwise it’ll just exit the runway. Same issues when landing.

My rudder and controls are correctly configured. This happened on all my flights yesterday and today, only on the ground. Less pronounced when taxiing.

I assume this a new SDK change which was mentioned. Any ideas when we can expect an update to address this @Mathijs Kok?

I’m asking because the bugs are starting to add up and I’m starting to get frustrated with them not being addressed as smaller incremental updates for months on end. 

9 minutes ago, Moridin said:

The CRJ will veer off to the left while taking off. I need to keep around 25-30% right rudder otherwise it’ll just exit the runway. Same issues when landing.

My rudder and controls are correctly configured. This happened on all my flights yesterday and today, only on the ground. Less pronounced when taxiing.

I assume this a new SDK change which was mentioned. Any ideas when we can expect an update to address this @Mathijs Kok?

I’m asking because the bugs are starting to add up and I’m starting to get frustrated with them not being addressed as smaller incremental updates for months on end. 

On departure from EPMO my CRJ steered to the left, and on arrival at EPKK during taxi I had to constantly put left rudder.

I would love to have monthly updates, even if it means beta versions of them.

Archived