Navigraph charts in EFB

leinsters

I was wondering if and when we might get to see charts in the EFB screen. The screen is so perfectly placed and takes up so much of my vision that I habitually glance at it for charts! Ideally Navigraph integration would be the best with Simbrief flightplans as a bonus.  

A while ago Mathijs mentioned this in the FAQ: At this moment network communication is not possible from WebAssembly code (the binary code used by the simulator)

Is this on the roadmap? 

Thanks,

Len

I fly the CRJ in VR only, and I started using the Navigraph Inflight Map. Works like a charm, and you could even place it right over the EFB. So in a way, we already have the Navigraph/SimBrief integration (even with an animated icon representing the present position of the plane). 

If it can be integrated in the EFB, that would be nice. But with this workaround available, I am a happy camper 🙂

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived