Startup configuration for the Airbus

pierre fsx

Hi,

I am trying to configure the Airbus to load in "Cold and Dark" plus I would like the front left door close and no Ground Power. I know how to load in the Cold & Dark mode, but I do not know how to fix the door and have no GPU. Does anyone know?

Pierre

Please login to display this image.

Two options.

1. Set the aircraft up as you wish, and in MCDU#3 select "SAVE USER STATE" and save the state.  Then load the saved state for your future flights.  This is covered in the documentation, Volume 1, Page 26.

2. You can try loading the aircraft, setting it up as you like, and then saving the flight.  When you load the saved flight it will place you at the airport where you saved the flight from, and from there you can change to the departure airport/gate/stand of your choice.

Best wishes.

Hi Dave,

You are correct, in the vol 1 you can read "If you like to change a state configure the aircraft as you want and use the SAVE USER STATE button." but if you go to the ACFT State in the MCDU there is no option to Save User state. 

Could it be that this option got moved or drop at one point?

Pierre

On 10/18/2021 at 8:09 AM, pierre fsx said:

Hi Dave,

You are correct, in the vol 1 you can read "If you like to change a state configure the aircraft as you want and use the SAVE USER STATE button." but if you go to the ACFT State in the MCDU there is no option to Save User state. 

Could it be that this option got moved or drop at one point?

Pierre

Yeah, it might have been removed, but you can also use the other method I provided if you don't wish to edit the cfg file manually. 

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Yes it might be removed at some point.

Only chance is now to manually edit the config files.

I was looking for the correct config file, but was not able to located. Where would I find the correct file?

Thanks

Pierre

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2021 at 5:21 PM, pierre fsx said:

I was looking for the correct config file, but was not able to located. Where would I find the correct file?

Thanks

Pierre

They are here:

Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\Aerosoft A320-A321 Pro V5\Data\

They're called Custom.abx etc.. You can open with a text editor.

Archived