FS2Crew spreech recongistion System alert

Rahal

I have purchased FS2Crew button control and the pushback service.

1) When I open them I get a message "Warning: 'NAHIMIC' DETECTED! it may block FS2Crew Voice Recongnistion. Please disable or Uninstall NAHIMIC!" Why am I getting this?

2) Some times when I pess the push to talk button it doesnot respond also. I have vVersion: 2.2C in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

Please advice..

On 10/18/2021 at 7:14 PM, Jonas S. said:

Hi @Rahal,

a quick search resulted in various topics about FS2CREW. I think, this issue has nothing to do with Aerosoft ONE.

http://fs2crew.com/cart/manuals/FS2Crew CRJ Main Ops Manual.pdf

Page 35, Number 6 mentions your issue.

Thnaks for the tip. I am gonna do the following and will update you.Use Win+R to open Run.

• Type in “MSConfig“.
  • From the newly opened System Configuration menu, go to the Services tab.
  • Here on the bottom left-hand side, you will need to tick on the “Hide all Microsoft services“.
  • This will make it easier for you to find the Nahimic services from the remaining list of options.
  • You can click on the Services Cell to sort all options in alphabetical order.
  • Now untick the Nahimic service and click on Apply and then the OK button.
  • Open “This PC” right-click anywhere inside the folder and select “Properties“.
  • From the newly opened System menu, click on “Device Manager” from the left-hand side.
  • Expand Sounds, video, and game controllers.
  • Delete or disable the “Nahimic mirroring device“.
  • If your audio is not playing for your media and games then update your main audio driver.
  • Also, make sure to change the updates to manual instead of automatic to avoid the reinstallation of Nahimic drivers.

Archived