LEBL Uninstall Program Fails

F4RIO

1. Using the link on the START menu, attempted to uninstall LEBL. Windows reported link was broken.

2. Attempted to run uninstall program directly from here:

"C:\Users\My Name\Documents\Aerosoft\Uninstall_Barcelona-Professional.exe"

and received error message (see attachment). The log file referred to in the error message is present in the same directory as the uninstall program:

"C:\Users\My Name\Documents\Aerosoft\Uninstall_Barcelona-ProfessionalV5.log"

3. Attempted to uninstall via the Windows Programs and Features list. Windows reports that the program is not installed, but LEBL is functioning within P3DV5.

4. How do I correctly uninstall LEBL given these issues?

Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

• Root Admin

Hello,

the manual deletion without the necessary LOG file I can only guess, I do not have your local settings.

According to the log file, this directory or files should be removed.

The registries are stored via the Regeditor.exe
WINDOWS + R
regedit

Can you localize the named directories / files with you?

[Path]
Folder.1=YOUR-Installation-Path\Sim-wings Barcelona Professional_V5
Folder.2=C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\.ndp-chartcloud\offline\LEBL

[File]
File.1=C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products\as_barcelona_prof_p3dv5.xml

[ShortCut]
ShortCut.1=C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\aerosoft - Barcelona Professional - Prepar3D v5.x

[Registry]
Reg.1=SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Barcelona Professional - Prepar3D v5.x
Reg.2=SOFTWARE\Aerosoft\Barcelona Professional - Prepar3D v5.x

I am not sure what you are asking me to do, but the contents of C:\Users\My Name\Documents\Aerosoft\Uninstall_Barcelona-ProfessionalV5.log (on my computer) are as follows:

[General]
Name=Barcelona Professional - Prepar3D v5.x
[Path]
Folder.1=C:\Users\Eric Dziura\Documents\Aerosoft\Sim-wings Barcelona Professional_V5
Folder.2=C:\Users\Eric Dziura\AppData\Roaming\.ndp-chartcloud\offline\LEBL
[File]
File.1=C:\Users\Eric Dziura\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products\as_barcelona_prof_p3dv5.xml
[ShortCut]
ShortCut.1=C:\Users\Eric Dziura\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\aerosoft - Barcelona Professional - Prepar3D v5.x
[Registry]
Reg.1=SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Barcelona Professional - Prepar3D v5.x
Reg.2=SOFTWARE\Aerosoft\Barcelona Professional - Prepar3D v5.x
[Run.1]
File=C:\Users\Eric Dziura\Documents\Aerosoft\Sim-wings Barcelona Professional V5\LEBLConfigV5.exe
Parameter=DEACTIVATE

Does this help and/or answer your question?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should first deactivate the scenery via the configurator.

Then you can delete the files.

And then you should delete the registry key. Else you will get error message, when you try to install next time.

Archived