Flap switch on BTQ does not "increment". Full up or down.

I have both the AY and BTQ and thanks to Ben and others, the LEDs work great. I noticed an issue with flap control. Even though I assign Flap up or down INCREMENTALLY in FSX-SE control assignments, the flaps of any ac selected goes either full up or full  down. I have to use the keyboard to place in any intermediate position. Any ideas. ?? Thank you in advance.....Terry

• Aerosoft

Hi Simtech209,

- Please send me  a screeshot of the flaps assignments in FSX.
- Also, just make sure not to hold the flaps switch up or down.
   Instead just give short pulses, otherwise the pulse train will indeed fully extend or retract the flaps.

Best regards. 

• Aerosoft

Hi Terry,

in addition to what Cedric stated I just wanted to mention that the default throttle profile that we are providing with the honeycomb software download is coming with assignments for the flaps lever. So, if you use that profile and additionally have an assignment for flaps set via FSX' control menu you will always get double events sent out to the sim and thus no incremental flaps movement.

Cedric and Ben... Thank you a hundred times...I finally got it sorted thanks to your suggestion. I was careful to only depress the switch quickly.. that wasn't the issue. The problem was as Ben mentioned, I had also assigned the same switches in FSX-SE control assignments. The gotcha was that it didn't happen with every AC. I tried four others and two worked as expected but two others did not. I deleted the "joystick assignments" in FSX-SE for incremental flaps and now ALL ac work as expected.. Thank you.. I have another question, but I'll open another topic.. Thanks guys.. I appreciate it... Terry

Archived