The CRJ doesn't know about some waypoints [probably resolved]

chairman

This is probably a noob question but I only signed up for Navigraph Charts yesterday and I'm still figuring it out.  I'm trying to set up an arrival at YBCG approaching from the Tasman and using the SCOTT intersection.

The current airac is 2110.1

Little Navmap and Charts are running on a different PC to the sim (msfs from steam, crj from aerosoft). The FMS Data Manager says Little Navmap is using 2110.1, I presume Charts always uses the latest data, and they can both see SCOTT.

On the sim PC, the Navigraph Navdata Centre shows 2110.1 and shows the CRJ as an addon package, but the CRJ has never heard of SCOTT.

Is there something else I need to update ?

Thanks !

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which exact procedure are you trying to fly? The database contains a waypoint SCOTT, but I can not see it being part of a procedure.

I want to exit the A464 airway there. 

I may have found the answer a few minutes ago in a post from around April on the Navigraph forum - I had to do a manual download of the airac for the CRJ, that installer had the option of installing into MSFS, so I did that and the CRJ now knows about SCOTT.  I can't see that anything looks even slightly different on the FMS status pages, the navdata still shows the same validity dates but the CRJ airac has definitely changed because it knows about SCOTT now - it must pick the data validity dates from the sim files rather than its own files, traps for young players ... :)

• chairman changed the title to The CRJ doesn't know about some waypoints [probably resolved]
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived