Still have the same problem .. the program stuck.... and do no run-...

Hi.... all:

I have been with problems for some time that I have sent to try to solve them ... but I still have problems ... As I was told, it seems that the problem is with the weather servers ... They told me that the problem was with the issue of the subscription to the meteorology ... but, it turns out that I bought a subscription ... and I still have the same problems ... the program is blocked ... and I can't so it works. Sometimes it works ... but many times it doesn't ..... I think it's a problem they have to solve .....

Jose I suggested that an inactive subscription may have been the cause.

There are no issues currently with the server.

Are you now running PFPX in WIN7 compatibility mode if running windows 10 ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hola, Josep.

Si quieres, podemos atenderte en el sistema de atención a cliente. Pon un ticket en español y estaremos encantados de mirar el problema contigo.

Saludos

I already put a ticket.  but this is the 3rd.  The window get stucked and the icons at the bottom do not appear... and If I click on the screen... i goes a bit darkand the mouse pointer keeps spinning....

Please login to display this image.

Archived