macOS Big Sur won't run configurator

• Aerosoft

Hi and welcome to our forums,

are you sure you read and complied with the "Please read me first.txt" contained in the download? Especially where it reads:

if you have just a blank screen after you start the app. Close the app again and redownload the zip file again. After the download please just replace the honeycomb-configurator application in your X-Plane directory (X-Plane 11/Resources/plugin/AFC_Bridge/). Start the app again and actived it in the System Preferences (gatekeeper)

• 2 months later...

I also am having this same issue. I've tried 5 times (which, the 153mb zip downloads extremely slow). I've tried on Big Sur X11 and Monterrey X11, both 2020 M1 Macs. Xplane runs great, I can use the yoke and program the Bravo throttle clumsily, manually, but no joy in accessing its full potential. Blank screen. HELP!

• Aerosoft

Hi,

just to be sure: you followed the advise from above to the last dot? Especially where it reads to only replace the honeycomb-configurator application the second time round?

Archived