Cant install any repaint, again…

Manducci

guys, I really need help, since I bought Airbus, I've practically never been able to install a paint on it, I've tried everything, I put the texture in the right folder, I put the codes in panel.cfg, only paint doesn't show, I've already tried to get the same model of aircraft, put the paint I want, and inexplicably, even after changing them, only old paint appears, I don't know what else to do, your repaint utility doesn't work too, I pull the texture to the program and nothing happens, I don't know what else to do to try to install the paint, I'm used to using pmdg where the installer sentence works, but here everything is very complex…

was trying to install paint from inibuilds.  https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/file/334-american-airlines-a320-n669aw/ I didn't get it either, it doesn't show up at all

• Aerosoft

Hi,

the livery you mentioned in your first post is for the professional series of our Airbus Addons, this probably won't work. Please try installing a texture designed for the addon you use. :)

Archived