IAS/Mach button and HDG SYNC buttons cannot be pressed.

Hello,

Apologies if this has already been posted as I couldn't find a thread on it but I've noticed in my last couple of flights that I am unable to press the centre of the IAS/MACH button and the HDG SYNC button. The cursor just shows the increase or decrease arrow no matter where I place the cursor.

Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Chax

This changed after SU5. For now as a work-around you need to right-click on the center button. This will change your cursor to a hand and you can then click on the button as long as you don't move the mouse away from the knob. There is also a mod available in another thread here (don't have the link off the top of my head) which I haven't tried but it apparent restores the previous functionality pretty well.

• 5 weeks later...
vor 6 Stunden , Ulrich26 sagte:

The workaround as described by Aplato works when you are in the 3D cockpit but not in VR. Any workaround to use the center buttons in VR correctly?

It's a SIM BUG already reproduced by ASOBO (we hope for a fix)...meanwhile as a workaround:

1. Hower the pointer over the knob and let it disappear.

2. Slightly move the mouse for the pointer to reappear -then left click...the first action would be the push button action.

Archived