Aerosoft A320 Airborn Shutdown

Marc3313

Hi Guys

I am fully aware that this issue has been reported many times. I've had the issue for years.

During cruise or decend, I quite often get a shutdown on the A320 (and sometimes A330).

I have unchecked all Carenado aircraft in vPilot. So the fixes for this, that I have heard for isn't working for me.

I am flying P3Dv5, the very most updated one, and it was a full install. The airbuses are fully updated and I use Simbrief for planning.

I have tried pretty much everything suggested over the 2 years I have flown the AS Airbusses. 

I have to mention that it is NOT everytime it shuts down, I do have MANY completed and successful flights. But it does happen often.

Any help is good help.

Many Greetings Denmark

Marc Jurek Nielsen

• Aerosoft

Hi Marc,

I only know of the solution that you already mentioned, to avoid all Carenado models being loaded as AI. Maybe I/we can help you with that? Do you fly online/offline?

22 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi Marc,

I only know of the solution that you already mentioned, to avoid all Carenado models being loaded as AI. Maybe I/we can help you with that? Do you fly online/offline?

Just forgot to quote you(;

• Aerosoft

Hi Marc,

did you try deselecting all Modelmatching and then to fly at the same routes/times as you usually would? In this case you could test whether this is indeed the issue.

Archived