CRJ550/700 Showing not installed Community Copy exist

bank777

I've installed the CRJ to MSFS awhile back and I have all the MSFS updates installed but in the content manager folder, it says CRJ is not installed and a download is not available. A community copy exist? How do I go about resolving this plus I first just tried to reinstall my CRJ but it's asking for the registration key which I don't see on my invoice on the AEROSOFT SITE? Please advise

• Aerosoft

Hi,

in order to use Aerosoft ONE you would have to deinstall the CRJ and re-install it again with Aerosoft ONE. You should be able to see your serial key and email in your shop account, let me know if you need further information. :)

Jonas no I don't see it,  I looked at the invoice that I received  and it doesn't show S/N nor does it show it on my Aerosoft acct under orders?? Can you show me where it would be on the invoice because I'm not seeing it?

Archived