Aersosoft Airbus Professional A318 - A321: FSUIPC-Macro for Throttletek's A320 Throttle Unit

Bert Groner

Gentlemen, good day!

I'm in need for a macro for FSUIPC to use the two fuel cut off switch with Throttletek's 320 throttle. The developer gave me a link to an explanation how to do that with FSL's Airbusses buit not for the professional series  made by Aersosoft. I must confess not to understand this in full.

Does anyone have such a marco at hand and can it give to me pelase? If I'm lucky with an explantion what to do e.g. where to store the file(s) and the changes needed for th fsuipc.ini.

Thanks so much in advance - stay healthy!

Bert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe you can use our Thrustmaster TCA installguide. Instead assigning the TCA buttons you would assign the Throttletek buttons.

Just an idea.

• Aerosoft

Hello Bert,

Actually the Airbusses from Aerosoft don't use the FSUIPC offsets.
They use L-Vars.
These are accessible via any third-party utility such as AxisAndOhs : https://axisandohs.weebly.com/

If you use the TCA too, here is as tutorial you can also use as a basis for Throttletek interfacing : 

Best regards. 

Archived