FMS Flight Plan Airport Altitude

dresoccer4

So I'm trying to get my flight plan up and running in the FMS but having trouble with the altitudes. I've attached my flight plan I'm using.

I load this flight plan then update the departure and arrival runways (no approach, just manual vectoring to the ILS) and delete the discontinuity. The FMS shows the correct runway (rwy 26) in the leg page but it has placed the altitude at FL320 when the airport is only at 52' msl. This causes the rest of the legs to have incorrect altitudes as there is no 3 degree descent pattern and thus VNAV does not work. 

How do you get the FMS to correctly indicate the runway altitude and thus adjust the rest of the waypoint altitudes accordingly?

Please login to display this image.

EGPAEGNS.flp

• Aerosoft

Hi, 

did you try to not load the flightplan but insert it manually? Does this still occur? Do you use the default navdata or something else?

Archived