Flap references do not show up on Speed take

PDMG 737-800 in P3D 5.2 HF1   The FMC works correctly with the reference flaps speeds, V1 Vr V2 but do not show up on the speed tape on take off.   Have the latest firm ware in the Cockpit Master.   Hopefully this can be fixed before my 30 days to return it  If I have the FMC disconnected and use the one in the PGDM it works fine

• Deputy Sheriffs

Support by the developer is always better than support from a third party like Aerosoft. By far your best source for support on any of the PMDG products is their dedicated and excellent site here. As the publisher and developer, they know more about the add-on than anyone, and support it no matter where you bought it. Aerosoft does the same for products they develop or publish.

As a hint to know where to post, do make sure you're looking in the right section of their forum. The 737 NGXu is not the same as the 737 NGX. And if what you have is the NGX, I'm not sure it's for P3Dv5. I believe the NGX runs on P3Dv4 but not v5, so you'll need the NGXu for that. But do ask in the forum section for what you bought.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The question bridges both places, and it was certainly worth asking here. If there's anything helpful you learn on the PMDG site, please share it here. Same with an email response, which is probably your best bet not that I think further on this. Anyway, this will stay open for as long as it takes to get an answer.

Also, it would be helpful if you would confirm exactly which version of the add-on your using, the NGX or the NGXu.

I am running the NGXu for p3d 5.2 HF 1 and the pdgm 737 runs very well on my older setup, still very fast computer, in fact it is the best performance aircraft I have.   The cockpit master fmc is great and I found that P3D needs to be started first before running the bridge software although I have not tested that enough.  I use SpadNext and FSUIPC but SPAD is nicer when having more than one aircraft configured because it is easier to setup each aircraft independently with my hardware.  I use Saitek, honycomb and have a large 4k and a 2K For the cockpit displays.  Been in the flightsim world over 30 years so I need to start spending more time in forums helping where I can.  One thing I did learn from the PDgM forum is how to setup the keyboard keys in the FMC via the pdgm setup options area.  The TOGA was the important one which was Shift-Control-G.   

• Aerosoft

Hello Dean,

From what I read in your first post, the speeds do not show up on the CockpitMaster FMC but they do on the PMDG FMC in the simulator.
Is this what you mean ?

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Archived