October's Screenshot Contest:- Unusual Angles

• Deputy Sheriffs

Let's try something a bit different.  Here is a chance to take you creativity skills to another level.  Capture an "unusual angle"  of an aircraft and or scenery.

Piper Seneca - Dusk into KMIA

Please login to display this image.

Performing pre-flight walk around in the rain

Dipping into the barrel roll

Birds eye view of La Guardia

DA-62 piercing throught the sky

TBM 930 under-wing view - blasting out of Roanoke, VA

Inspecting the under-side of this beastly mammoth - A330

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your "FLIGHT" images as we welcome Prepar3D, MSFS 2020, X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.  

Good luck to all participants.

Here is my entry....

Pulling into the vertical right over the Mighty Mo' in Hawaii.

Loved your shots @Kroswynd, esp the one of that DA-62.  The paint job looks STUNNING! ;) 

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, steve dra said:

Here is my entry....

Loved your shots @Kroswynd, esp the one of that DA-62.  The paint job looks STUNNING! ;) 

Thanks Steve, yeah that Da-62 is a special.  How have you been?

40 minutes ago, kroswynd said:

Thanks Steve, yeah that Da-62 is a special.  How have you been?

Its been a year of years...let's just say.

Just finished my 3rd surgery in as many months, but all have been successful and I'm improving health-wise every day. (2 of them just on my eyes, removing cataracts)

Hope to learn how to paint in blender and substance and open a new chapter from 2d texture map painting I've been doing for 20 years now, to the new 3d methods that yield unbelievable results. :)

Long road to learn and I'm not getting any younger...in fact about to hit the official OLD milestone in 2 weeks!  But will keep learning until I can't do it any longer. ;) 

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, steve dra said:

Its been a year of years...let's just say.

Just finished my 3rd surgery in as many months, but all have been successful and I'm improving health-wise every day. (2 of them just on my eyes, removing cataracts)

Hope to learn how to paint in blender and substance and open a new chapter from 2d texture map painting I've been doing for 20 years now, to the new 3d methods that yield unbelievable results. :)

Long road to learn and I'm not getting any younger...in fact about to hit the official OLD milestone in 2 weeks!  But will keep learning until I can't do it any longer. ;) 

Good to hear the road to recovery has been a smooth one, and look forward to seeing your new skills exhibited in the near future.  I have not had too much time to dabble with the SIMs lately as work has been a bit hectic.  When AS drops the Twotter I'll be looking to see your paint brushes making their mark :D 

Eye to eye with the copter pilot -> looking up very high (as high as the sun) to the tops of the mountains.
Like a typical situation in RL:

FSX plus photoreal scenery (Austria Professional HD)

Good luck to everybody
Torsten

Not sure I should even enter but I'm posting one anyways...as usual, [Click] to see the larger picture.

Currently, I like the Steve Dra posting.

Darryl

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/5/2021 at 10:39 PM, steve dra said:

Here is my entry....

Congratulations Steve on winning October's screenshot contest, Love how the theme was captured.  This month did have multiple pics that  were epic shots making the final decision challenging.

Email to follow shortly.

Archived